Moth, Sweat and Tears

Are you sure we will see anything, like seriously he hasnt been seen for a long time how do you even know he is real? Lance asked turning his head to me curiously.

I just know it my cryptid senses are going of I shot back as Lance chortled.

Whatever floats your boat, Mullet Head

Its not a mullet its just long I pouted and he just laughed. I wondered to myself, Would we actually find Moth Man?

The truck pulled in to the Silver Bridge Café located in the mysterious town, Point Pleasant. Getting out, we went inside and went over the plan. Which was simply set up camp and find Moth man, well it would have been simple if wouldnt get lost in the forest.

Was it this tree or the one over there? lance questioned.

We would know which one it was if someone didnt forget the string I said with irritation showing in my voice.

Calm your farm, cowboy, its not my fault I forgot the string and maybe accidently the battery back he looked straight into my eyes raising his voice.

YOU WHAT! I shouted forgetting there was a cryptid in the forest.

Whoa Keith calm down he lowered his voice.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOWING WE HAVE NO POWER SUPPLY I was beyond pissed speeding off without him. Hearing his calls I switched on my flashlight and bringing up my camera ignoring the calls and I had start filming and searching the area for a spot to camp.

After about an hours worth of searching, I had finally found a spot placed the bags of equipment and sat down on the surprisingly dry. I then unlocked my phone looking at the intel from the townspeople, scrolling I heard leaves crunch somewhere behind me I looked up to see a tired and sweaty Lance. A strange feeling grew in my stomach what the hell.

Where in the actual quiznak were you lance looked down at me with worry written all over his face.

I thought MothMan ate you he looked like he is about to cry, just as I was going to respond a tear fell down his face.

Are you crying I looked at him wide-eyed in disbelief,

S-shut your quiznak theres just a lot of forest dust here he exclaims whilst he wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

If you say so sharp- I had been cut off by a loud *inhuman moth screech*. We both turned in unison looking at every direction only to be met with vibrant blood red eyes.

M-M-MOTH MAN!!!! we both screamed as we ran, well mainly Lance is but I wont admit I was scared to him, we hid behind a tree panting.

I had looked behind the tree to see if the cryptid was anywhere in sight and sighed,

Did you get a photo of him Lance said between breathes.

Dont be mad but I kinda left the camera at the camp site I say scratched the back of my head, his face had went through almost every expression non to men.

Youre lucky its a special day that I cant be angry on I looked at him confused and curious then it hit me. It was his birthday and he spent it with me, just thinking about that made my face heat up.

H-happy Birthday Lance sorry that you had to spend it with me and I didnt even get you a present. I lowered my head then I feel pressure on the back of my head.

Dont worry this is the best present and plus I wanted to spend it with you. i shook my head laughing while a blush lingered on my face.

Thats pretty gay Lance I held my stomach. Lance only shrug his shoulders grinning.