chapter 2

(Few days before first day at U.A.)

(y/n) pov:

It's late afternoon and I just got the list of students I'll be teaching from class 1-A and 1-B. "Alright, first, let's see who's in 1-A" I said to myself, since I live alone in my apartment I just recently moved into. Why did I move into a new apartment recently? Glad you asked! After I graduated I got scouted by a hero agency in America, you may know it as The Avengers, but after a few years with them I decided to go back to Japan and a week after that I got asked by Nezu to become a teacher and a few days after that was the entrance exam and now I'm here.

Anyways, back to the list, I saw 2 familiar names, Izuku Midoriya, of course, the second one came to my surprise, Shouto Todoroki, I haven't seen that last name since I met Touya, then again, he did mention that he had younger siblings, then it hit me, this is his youngest brother, of course! How did I forget that precious little guy, those years in America sure took a toll on my memories here. I sure do miss Touya, I still remember the first time we met

((y/n)'s First year at U.A.)

I was one of the first people in so me, not knowing what to do just started staring out the window until I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned to see who it was, a guy with spiky red hair and blue eyes "hey there, name's Touya Todoroki, and you are?" He held out his hand for me to shake, I took his hand and said "(y/n) (l/n)" from that moment on we became pretty good friends, I often went to his house to hang out with him and I also got to know his younger siblings that way.

We helped each other through though times, he would be there for me if people judged and looked down on me cause of my parents and I would be there for him when his dad was getting to him. We've helped each other through it all, until one day...

(2 years later)

I got a phone call from Fuyumi late in the afternoon "Hey Fuyumi, what's up?" "(y/n), if it isn't too much trouble, could you please come over right now? It's very important." She said with a bit of panic in her voice "okay, I'll be there as fast as I can." I said as I hung up and went to their house, it isn't that far away from my apartment so I got there pretty quick. I saw Fuyumi waiting at the front "What was it you needed me for?" "Oh (y/n), thank goodness you're here, look, before you go inside there's something I need to tell you about the current situation." I nodded "Touya.... went missing, we think he ran away from home because of father, but we're not certain of that yet." After I heard that I almost broke down, but I had to stay strong "I asked you to come over cause Shouto's completely breaking down and he needs all three of us to be there for him, please." "Alright, where is he?" I asked as we went into the house "He's in his room with Natsuo. Come on." She lead the way to Shouto's room. That night we all stayed together and hoped touya would be okay and that we'd find him soon, as the years passed we've learned to move on, though we never completely moved on.

(Flashback end)

"*sigh* Touya, if you're still out there, I hope you're okay, we all miss you...

(First day at U. A.)

Izuku's pov:

It's first day of school and I'm trying to find my class "class 1-A, come on, where is it?" I kept walking until I found it and I come face to face with a giant door.

After a bit I started talking to that girl I saved who's name is Ochaco Uraraka and the guy with glasses who's name is Tenya Iida "If you're here to make friends just leave already." A voice suddenly said, we turned to see where it came from, only to see two men, one of them I recognize as (y/n) "this is the hero course after all" (y/n) finished "it took you all 8 seconds to shut up, that won't do, time is precious and you can't waste it." Just who is this guy? "I'm Shota Aizawa, you're homeroom teacher and this is my assistant teacher, (y/n) (l/n), but you may know him as the winter hero: Snow Leopard. I know it's sudden but put these on and meet us outside at the field." He said pulling out what looked like P.E. uniforms

"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!?!" We shouted as we were told what we were gonna be doing today "but what about the orientation? We're gonna miss it." Uraraka asked "real heroes don't have time for events like these, it's a waste of time" (y/n) said "now, shall we get started or are you all just gonna stand there forever?"

There you go, chapter 2 is up! If you have any headcannons for (y/n), please feel free to let me know, also, if you have any requests for filler type of chapters that don't affect the story, feel free to leave those as well
See you next chapter, readers!