~14~

Bahja POV

Once I finally get myself together I leave Bre's house and head over to Nique's. Now don't get me wrong I really feel bad about what I'm doing but then again I finally got the woman I deserve. I finally pull in the driveway and make my way inside to see Nique in the kitchen washing dishes. I wrap my arms around her and kissed her cheek while resting my head on her shoulder.

Nique: And hello to you too

I pick her up and put her on the counter as she starts kissing me. The deeper the kiss the more I wanted her.

Nique: Why don't we finish this upstairs?

I take her off the counter and carried her upstairs to the guest room not breaking from the kiss. I put her on the bed and start doing my thing down below. The deeper and faster I went the more beautiful her moans would sound. I would look up time to time to see her eyes rolled to the back of her head and/or gripping the sheets.

Nique: Mmmm...

I stick two fingers inside and start going at it

Bahja: Quieres que me detenga?

Nique: Sigue andando por favor

When I get turned on I start speaking Spanish...Go figure...I went faster and faster as her legs began to shake and her toes started curl.

Nique: Bahja déjame correr ... por favor

Bahja: Dejalo ir bebe

And she did just that all over my fingers. I didn't expect this to go down but I'm glad it did. I was gonna tell her about what happened earlier but it completely slipped my mind.

Bahja: Go take a shower while I change these sheets you messed up

She got up and gave me a smirk

Nique: It ain't my fault you tryna fuck me every chance you get

Bahja: Actually it is

She pecks my cheek and grabs a towel heading to the bathroom. I finally get up and start stripping the bed. My phone rings on the nightstand as I picked it up and answered it

Bahja: Hello?

Tiny: Hey Bee. Where's Nique?

Bahja: Hey auntie she's in the shower

Tiny: Ok well tell her to call me when she's done

Bahja: I will

I hung up and continued to take everything off the bed as Nique came out in a baggy t shirt and black jogging pants.

Bahja: Auntie Tiny called me. She said to call her when you have a chance

Nique: Ok

I take the sheets and head downstairs to the washroom. I don't know why but for some strange reason I feel like something bad is gonna happen. I don't know when or what's gonna happen but all I know is it ain't gonna be pretty.

Zonnique POV

When Bahja left the room I grabbed my phone and called my mom. On the third ring she finally answered.

Mom: Hey baby

Nique: Hey ma. What's up?

Mom: Trina's sister called me with a update. She's still in a coma but she's responsive to her surroundings

Nique: Do they know when she'll wake up?

Tiny: Only time will tell...how are you and Bahja?

Nique: We're doing good...how-

Tiny: I talked to her about it and I knew you were listening...and even though I don't condone this I want you to be happy

Nique: I know...

Out of nowhere tears started to fall as I tried to wipe them away. Although me and Bahja are together we're both hurting two other people. Even if Trina is in a coma I know I'm hurting her.

Mom: It's all gonna work itself out baby. Just give it time

Nique: I love you mom

Mom: I love you too baby..I'll talk to you later ok?

Nique: Ok

I hang up and sat on the floor crying again. I really need to talk to Bahja about this whole situation and all this damage it's causing. I just know that if this keeps up someone's gonna get hurt...Or even worse...Killed.

Sorry for the wait...😣