The Meeting

"Avengers. Meet in the common room in 5 minutes." Nick Furry's voice rang through the tower. Shocked and slightly confused the Avengers made their way to the Avenger Tower's common room, although most were already there.
They found Nick Furry and Agent Hill standing in the middle. So in total they had Steve Rogers standing off to the side, Bucky Barns next to him, Natasha Romanov sitting on the arm of a couch, Clint Baron on the couch, next to him was Sam Wilson, Tony Stark was at the bar, Thor and Loki were on another couch next to each other, slightly away from everyone, Vision and Wanda were standing together, Rhodey and Bruce Banner was sitting at the bar, and Peter Parker was hanging upside down. He was visiting Tony and the lab today but was dragged up here.
"So, Pirate," Tony spoke, "Why are we all here? Is there another alien invasion?"
"No, Stark. However, I do have someone you may want to meet." He nodded and two adults, a man and a woman, came out of a door.
They were average looking, a bit nervous. Okay, very nervous. The man looked about to faint. The woman was a little more under control.
"These are Mr. and Mrs. Black. They are you're biggest fans." Agent Hill spoke, with a strange sharp edge. "So big, they have 13 children. Each a mini version of you." She glanced at the reactions to this news. Most were confused or shocked. "Children come out please."
Thirteen children ages 20 to 10 came out. They all had a black hoods covering their faces. "Please go stand by your, for lack of better words, role model," Nick commanded. The kids immediately went to do just that. While they were moving their dad finally fainted. Mrs. Black caught him.
Once a child was standing next to an Avenger Agent Hill told them, "Now, starting from the oldest please remove your hood, tell us your full name and age."
The boy next to Steve removed his hood. Everyone except for the Blacks, Nick, and Hill gasped. He was a younger exact look a like! "My name's Steve Rogers Black and I am 20 years old." Before anyone could speak the boy close by put down his hood. "My name's James Bucky Barns Black and I am 19 years old." He spoke. Again he looked like a carbon copy of Bucky. "My name's Natasha Romanov Black and I'm 18 years old." And so they went down the list, each one looking exactly like their designed person.
"I'm Clint Baron Black and I'm 17 years old."
"I'm Sam Wilson Black and I'm 16 years old."
"I'm Tony Stark Black and I'm 16 years old."
"We're Thor and Loki Black and we're 15 years old." They we're twins apparently.
"I am Vision Black and I'm 14 years old."
"I am Rodney Black and I'm 13 years old."
"I am Wanda Maximus Black and I'm 12 years old."
"I am Bruce Banner Black and I'm 11 years old."
"I'm Peter Parker Black and I'm 10 years old. Sorry I had to find out your identity, Mr. Peter Parker."
Let's just say, everyone was in shock. Except for apparently, their mother, who went straight to business.