Make Yourself Welcome

Mrs. Black was a drill Sargent. She also had little to no manners. Not a minute after introductions did she start the commands. "Steve, get me a drink I'm parched. Bucky come over here and hold your father. Natalia collect the coats will you." Once Mr. Black was out of her arms she sat in a chair with a huff. "That was tiring! Oh, thank you Steve."
"Avengers, you are to learn about this family as much as you can. And Stark do try and deal with her, I know she's a bit much." Nick commanded in each of their ear pieces before he and Agent Hill left.
Natasha had collected all the coats and was holding them, not knowing where to put them. Bucky was holding his father bride style like it was nothing and the rest of the children were standing there looking like they were waiting for a command.
Mrs. Black spoke again this time to the Avengers. "I'm a huge fan, as you can tell. I've transformed my children into the next generation of Avengers. They look like you, named after you, even trained to act like you. Although, it gets hard with all the magical stuff but I managed to make it work. Whew, I'm tired. Where are we to sleep, Mr. Stark?" She spoke in a rush.
"Um," for once in his life Tony Stark was speechless, although, so was all the Avengers. Finally older Natasha spoke.
"We'll figure out sleeping arrangements later, shall we? Why don't we chat for a bit. The children can take a seat," as she spoke more couches appeared, "And we can get to know each other better."
"Brilliant idea!" Mrs. Black spoke. "Children, take your seats. Bucky, just set him on the floor. He'll wake up eventually. Mr. Stark, where should Natalie here put the coats?"
Tony simply pointed at the closet a ways away. The younger read head walked over and put them away. As she sat down on the couch, the older red head asked her a question. "Why do you go by three names?" She asked. Everyone suddenly realized that she had indeed been called three things in the last few minutes.
Mrs. Black answered. "They only earn their name when they find out their super hero's names. Until then they are called by their super hero name. Natasha here doesn't quite know which one it is so we go by all three. I'm surprised by how fast Peter over here found his. Heaven knows he spent days trying to find his name." She gave a little laugh that no one else could really copy. Who would force their child to find their own name?
Suddenly Older Bucky sat up super straight, he looked concerned. Mrs. Black noticed. She smirked. "Yes, Mr. Barns. They look exactly like you guys." Everyone looked at the older Bucky's sick face.
"Bucky dear," Mrs. Black turned to her second oldest. "Take off your jacket." The boy did, showing a gleaming metal arm, identical to that of his senior. He didn't look at anyone's eyes. All the Avengers looked sick no more than Bucky who was staring at the 19 year old. A million thoughts filled their heads. How similar are these kids? Did they even want this life? How could a mother do this to her child! And the most important question; How were they going to help?