Jinx

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before older Tony spoke. "So, how's school?"
Mrs. Black spoke once again. "They are homeschooled. Separately. They all learn how to be you guys. What they know is what you know. You can test them if you wish I promise they will pass." Tony gave a small nod.
"Maybe later."
More silence.
Suddenly, younger Steve spoke. "Loki stop poking Thor. You know he'll blow if you do that." Everyone looked and saw Little Loki draw his hand away. Older Steve looked at older Loki.
"Same with you." He spoke. Older Loki's hand retreated. Even through the identical action was humors it was also kinda creepy.
"I'm hungry." Older and younger Tony spoke at the same time. They looked at each other. Older Tony asked him a question. "Do you have a FRIDAY?" The younger boy nodded.
"I created it when I was 10, her name is RAIN. Really Awesome Igneous Noise. Since she's just a voice." Tony was impressed.
Bruce looked at the 11 year old next to him at the bar. The boy looked at him shyly. "Just don't get me mad," the boy whispered. A wave of sadness went through everyone. No child should have to deal with a Hulk. 
"Why would you do this to your children?!?" Tony practically yelled at Mrs. Black. She didn't even flinch.
"They're better this way," She gave a shrug that made Thor want to strangle her.
A groan echoed through the room. Mr. Black was coming back in today the land of the living. He looked around, then snapped his fingers. Sam and Clint stood up and helped him up. "You're getting heavier, old man." Clint joked. Sam snickered.
The man rolled his eyes and swatted Sam head. "Just go play your video games. And no Clint, you can not go in the vents. Remember, you are grounded." The teen pouted but handed him a water that Natasha tossed him. He didn't even look when he caught it.
"Mr. Peter! Mr. Peter!" A young voice interrupted the moment. "Want to see what I can do?!?" The ten year old had apparently decided that they were with good people and wanted to impress them. As soon as he got a slightly amused nod from the now unmasked hero he ran over to the wall. He turned and blushed when he saw all eyes on him. He turned back to the wall and started to climb. Once he got to the ceiling he hung upside down and waved at young Natasha. The red head gave a small wave back and said "Very good, маленький паук."
The boy grinned and turned to his mother. "See mommy!" The woman just nodded and turned to Little Vision.
"Can you get the younger ones to bed? They must be tired from their training today." The boy nodded without a word and beckoned Peter down. He led Peter, Bruce, Rodney (who did not want to go to bed) and Wanda(who had not stopped holding his hand for the whole time they were in the room) to a room that Older Tony gave instructions to.
The now Teen and adults looked at each other wondering where tonight would lead.

маленький паук is Little Spider in Russian