Chapter 11

The moms reacted just like we thought they would. everything went well and they were happy for us. Our moms were staying with us for a while and that meant we weren't seeing the boys alot. There was alot of talking and time went slowly until the day came that the boys were leaving for an intervieuw more lying about not dating the girls and maybe even tears.

Sammy's POV

The boys were going away for a few days cause day had an intervieuw in Perth and they had to fly there. The intervieuw was live and Monica I would watch it. The boys tweeted that they were on and Monica and I went to the page. "Hi we are 5 seconds of summer" I heard the boys say all at the same time. They answered a few questions. A few were really funny and it went like this like 10 minutes until 'the' question came. "does anyone of you have a girlfriend?" Monica and I looked at eachother. "Yes I do" Luke said. I was shocked we didn't even talked about going public. I didn't mind but his manager would kill him. "Me to" Calum said. "We don't" Michael said pointing at Ashton and him pouting. There were a few laughes, and I could see that the boys were nervous. "For how long have you guys been dating your girlfriends, it must be serious." the intervieuwer said. Luke and Calum nodded, they didn't want to make this a topic. "Well I have been dating Sammy, yes that her name. For almost 5 months now. And Calum dates this girl called Monica for almost a month now." Luke said. "We are really sorry that we didn't tell everyone, we just wanted to make sure that they liked us for us." Calum said. "And we are also sorry for our fans, but I hope you will support the lads with this." Ashton said. Everyone nodded and the next question came. I was scared to go on twitter. Everyone who watched the boys tweets knew who we are, they tweeted us alot and also shared our youtube video's.

The first time she came her my mom was happy. She was talking how it was better now I could be open with my relationship. She was right but still, I wanted her to leave she complained alot. She stil didn't liked Luke's age but she saw that we truly loved eachother. It had been almost a month since they where here and 3 weeks since our moms came. They would leave close before Calum's birthday, well the day before. Our moms being here made it hard for my mom and I to help with Calums birthday, I had an idea of going to the fair. The boys liked it and there was going to be a little suprise party after it. We invited a few guys of the old boyband one direction they had kinda broke up there band, after Zayn and Perrie had a baby. We had invited the guys of all time low, and maybe Mali-Koa was coming to. Monica and I knew that he missed his sister alot so we wanted to do that for him.

-----------------------------------------one week later-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday Calum!!!!" We all screamed it was midnight and we were all in the living room counting the minutes on the clock. "your so old right now!" I said. Calum had just turned 23 he was the first of the year to have a birthday. "And now all go to sleep cause we have a long day to come." Ashton said. We all went upstairs, I went to Luke's room and crawled in bed. "I bet I know what the birthday boy is going to do tonight." Luke said smirking. I looked at him confused, "what do you mean?" I asked. He laughed, "well I think Monica is going to give him a really sweet birthday present. You might sleep here." He said. I got it, and I wanted didn't want to sleep in the same house as Monica and Calum this night. "Your right I will sleep here then, they can have the house for there self. The walls in our house are thin." I said. Luke laughed, he gave me another reason to stay with him. But I didn't smile, what if Luke wanted to do it with me? I didn't knew if I was ready for it and when was the best moment? And just like always Luke readed my mind. "I'm ready when you are ready. I won't push you. And maybe I will give you an sweet present on your birthday." Luke said smiriking I laughed but I knew he couldn't wait that long.

When we all got finished we eat breakfast fast and drived to the fair. Monica and I didn't had to hide our love for our boyfriends, and that made me verry happy. Some fans came to say happy birthday a few glared but not that much so I was happy. We went in a few rollercoasters and I went with every boy and Monica. I was going to go with Luke for the rest of the day after I went to this one with Ash. "Will you hold my hand if I'm scared Ash said" I rolled my eyes but nodded. He was reallyscared before the roller coaster even started, he grabed my hand and squeesed it really hard. "Fuck Ash" I said, he didn't even heared my. I looked if I could find Luke but I didn't see him, he said he didn't want to go in the rollercoaster and he said he would look around. And that was the moment Ash dragged me into a rollercoaster wich he was scared of. After the rollercoaster was finished my hand hurt, Ashton had almost killed my hand. I said to the others that I was going to find Luke and I found him talking to a girl. I walked over and said hi. The girl glared at me and Luke looked pissed of "Why is your hand so red it it getting purple." Luke asked worried. "Ashton was so scared of the rollercoaster that he grabbed my hand and squeesed it to dead" I laughed. He smiled but then this girl whispered something in his ear, and his smile dropped. I looked at the girl and then back to Luke. "Baby your coming, everybody is waiting for you. We can go to the ghost house together." I asked hoping he would follow me far away from this girl. "No I'm talking to a fan, I will come later." Luke said monotone. What did this girl say to him. "Okay I can wait, if you want? Are we still going to the arcade?" I asked. "I'm talking to her now, I be there in a sec tell the others that I'm coming." Luke said with the same voice. I walked away and I heared the voice of the girl talking about penguins and Luke's voice sounded normal. I walked ver to the guys saying that Luke would come with no emotions. They looked worried, and they asked me what happened. Luke joined us and didn't even looked at me. I asked if I could talk to him he sighed but then walked with me. "Luke what did that girl say to you?? Did I do something wrong" I asked worried. He looked at me I couldn't read his emotions. "You totally ignored me again." He said. I looked at him I didn't tell him that I wa going in rollercoasters and stuff first so I could be with him the rest of the day. I told him about what I had in mind of the day and he smiled and said sorry. "Why are you sorry?" I asked. "Because I acted like an asshole, and that girl conviced me about you not really loving me." Luke said. I looked at him almost sad that he didn't believed me loving him. I grabbed his face and kiss him and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I heard someone gasp behind us and I pulled back and turned around. The girl Luke was talking with was standing behind us totally shocked, and when she saw us she ran away. I told Luke to go find the others and we walked away.

"I can win you a teddy bear." Lue said when we were in the arcade. "sure and I will win you one" I said. He looked confused and said something about what I was talking about. "We aren't going to have a relationship were the boy wins the girl everything and buys her presents and the girls sits on her lazy ass. Nope that isn't going to happen. Plus I bet I win one first." I said he laughed and raised his pinky. The bet has started and I went to a few grab machines and with 5 minutes I won a stuffed animal. It wasn't big but really cute. It was a penguin wish I thought was really ironic. Luke came back 10 minutes later with a big ass puppy. I wished I had something better but I guess it was good enough cause when he say the price he screamed like a girl saying how cute it was. We switched and found Calum and Monica with also a stuffed animal and they loked at us laughing. "where is Sammy" Calum said laughing. The puppy covered my face and half of my body so you could only see my legs. I dropped it and my face popped up. I waved and I saw Calum laughing really hard. Ashton and Michael joined us and said it was time to go. Calum couldn't come with us cause we didn't knew if everything was ready so we said we wouldn't fit in the car with these fluff animals and Monica waited with Calum for Ashton to come back and pick them up. We got in the car and drived to the boys house, everyone was inside and jumped when they heared a door. "Calum isn't here yet" Luke screamed and we brought or and Monica''s stuffed animals upstairs. Ashton went to pick up Monica and Calum up and Luke and I helped with the last things while Michael talked with a few people.

From momo aka bestfriend: The bird is flying to his tree.

To momo aka bestfriend: what?!

From momo aka bestfriend: We are close to home!

I wondered why she was my friend but then I told everyone to hide. Ashton came walking in and I was standing in the hal. "Hi Calum the boys are upstairs they wil be here come. You wanna watch tv" I asked he nodded and we walked into the livingroom when everybody jumped. "SURPRISE!!" Calum had a big smile on his face. He went to greet everybody and the music turned on. I had a few drink but I wasn't waisted. And we partied until it was almost midnight. Everybody went home and Monica and Calum went to Monica's and my place. I told her I was going to sleep over at Luke's and she nodded "use protection" I whispered in her ear she giggled and went away. When I got upstairs Luke was already passed out, leaving no space for me. I pushed him aside hearing him groan but then fall asleep again. "no cuddling I guess" I said to myself an ell asleep.

Sorry if there are mistakes in this chapter cause my laptop is spacing so I edit later

Lots all Love Sammy xxx

Comment and Vote thank you readers!