Chapter 19

Sammy's POV

"Is it going to hurt... will you hold my han please!" I said to Luke and he laughed. Today Monica and I wear going to get piercings and I just realised that  I can't handle pain at all. I almost cried when my ear got pierced and my lip I don't know. "I hold your hand baby" Luke said. "Since when do you call me baby, babe sound hotter." I said playfull. "I didn't call you baby babe, you just are such a baby" Luke said and I flipped him of. I walked infront of him only causing him to hug me from behind. When we entered the tatto shop we walked inside and Monica told the guy in dutch that we wanted to get piercings.

"Are you alive?" Luke asked and I nodded "Do the other side before I start to feel the pain" I said when the guy pierced the right side of my lip I felt another shock go throw my body. I really can't handle pain like not at all. I didn't noticed the tears running over my cheeck because I was in a shock I had this when I got my ear pierced but I didn't cried then. "Stop crying babe its over" Luke said softly. "I'm okay Lukey I was thinking about how I can't kiss you because my lip hurts to much" I said with a small smile. And he fake pouted I would laugh if it didn't hurt so much. Monica came back with a nose piercing and I guess also one in her ear. She didn't have one in her lip I wondered why. "I know what you think Sammy I just can't miss Cal's kisses." She said and walked up to Calum to kiss him but pushed back after a minute "Ow my nose" she squeled. "How do you call that... Uh.. KARMA BITCH" I said screaming ignoring the pain. We all laughed except for me my lip hurts to much goodbyee Luke lips.

1 day later 

"Hello, care free country with people who don't give a fuck and people that don't know my shit I love you"  I screamed making a few people look at me. "I love you to people looking at me!" I added and then grabbed Luke hand swinging our intertwind hand back and fort. "Why are you so happy?" He asked and I shrugged and said:" Why so serious?" And Michael came to and just shook his head. We walked to the exit and said goodbye's Monica would go with Calum to his mom and I went to mama Liz with Luke and the other boys went to there families.  

"Hi! I missed you guys so much where are the others" Liz kind of shouted. I hugged her and walked inside. "The guys are at there parents and Monica joined Calum." I said walking into the living room after kicking of my shoes. Liz walked to and took my hands "Everything went okay right?" She asked worried and I nodded she wanted to let go of my hand and then noticed a ring on my right hand. "LUKE what is this" she asked screaming Luke's name and whispering the rest. I didn't knew if she was talking to Luke or to me or both. I was just about to say something when Luke ran in the living room from where ever he was. "Yes mom what happened" he said slightly out of breath. "Why is Sammy wearing a ring?" She ask calm. He looked at me then at his mom and a smile appeared on his face. "Its a promise ring mom, I promise" he chuckled. "So no pruposal to bad, I mean good Sammy is to young to get married." Liz rambeld looking at us when Luke took me out of his moms hands and kissed me softly. "Ow it still hurts you know." I said pointing at my pierced lip. "Then stop being adorable" he said. "Luke I'm allergic to milk I can't date you" I said and he chuckled "why because I'm so sweet as chocolate?" He asked and I said "No because you are to cheesy" and Liz bursted into laughter and Luke just pouted. I mouted 'love you' and then went to sit on his lap. We talked to Liz a little longer about everything that happened and showed pictures and videos.

"That was fun" I said and Luke nodded. "I have to leave you now." I said and he pouted "You don't have to" He said and I just looked at him. "whenever I'm with you I don't sleep and even when I want to I have college tomorrow but I will pay you a visit okay?" I said/asked and he nodded I kissed him even if it hurted a little and then left. I walked into my house and heard moaning was it to late to go back to Luke. I dropped my suitcase and walked out the door seeing Luke still in his car infront of my door. "Hi I've changed my mind." I said when I opened his dor causing him to jump in his chair and bump his head. "They are fucking aren't they?" He asked when I took a seat I nodded and he drove to his place. "Why were you still outside." I said and he shrugged "I was hoping for you to come back" he said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheeck.