♡-A Fly Not Soon To Forget-♡

After Training...

"Well I'll see ya this afternoon Ruffnut." Snotlout said with a small smile. Ruffnut Replied. "Bye Snot-Face." She said laughing.....As Ruffnut walked away with her friend Astrid.

"hey Snotlout? Hey Snotlout... HEY SNOTLOUT?!?!" TuffNut tried to get his attention. But Snotlout was staring at Ruffnut's hips swaying when she walked. "Huh? What? Oh what TuffNut? Snotlout asked. TuffNut laughed at him with a smirk on his face. " Why are you staring at My sister like that?" Snotlouts face turned red. "What? I wasn't ...Like what, I- uh.

Then hiccup came over. "He likes her!" TuffNut and Hiccup laughed in a joke kinda way. "I DON'T LIKE HER! I mean have you seen her? -ugh I'd never like that!" Replied Snotlout.
Hiccup and Tuffnut turned to him.... "we're just joking Snot-Rag..." Snotlouts face turned red..."I'm sorry...I got to go guys."

Hiccup and Tuffnut looked shook and confused..."Did Snotlout really just say sorry?" Asked Hiccup. TuffNut replied. "Poor guy he is loosing his edge, I had hope."

° ° ° Later

Ruffnut Walked over to snotlouts house and knocked. He answered the door. "Uh, Ruffnut where is your dragon?" Ruffnut replied "I can't fly a 2 headed dragon without TuffNut so I didn't bring them." Snotlout Laughed. "Oh yeah, sorry..I just didn't think of that...We can ride Hookfang."

They got on Hookfang and up and into the sky. "OW." Snotlout said in pain.
Ruffnut was confused. "What? I didn't do anything." Snotlout replied. "I landed on my shoulders today remember? They are sore."

Ruffnut moved her hands tight around his waist and looked away at the sunset.
Snotlouts face turned red and looked at her, he thought "she looks amazing in this sunset." He quickly stopped those thoughts because she was his best friend.

Ruffnut asked "Can we land here?" Hookfang circled that area for a while and Snotlout asked "Why?" Ruffnut punched him on his shoulder. "Just do it!" "OW! Hookfang land." He said without another thought. After they landed she grabbed his hand "C'mon Snotlout!" Snotlout just turned red "Where are we going? Ruffnut laughed. "You'll see Snotlout!"

When they got there it was an amazing river with flowers and a small rock perfect size for both Snotlout and Ruffnut. Snotlout was surprised to see her sit down perfectly in the sunlight, thoughts about her started going through his mind again.
He start to talk.

"Hey ruff I-" he was interrupted by Ruffnut.. "Was our kiss...A joke?" She seemed to frown a little. Snotlout replied. "No! I-I like you for you Ruffnut...Do you uhh...Like me? Ruffnut seemed to smile a little.

She replied. "By the way, you hit like a girl!" She laughed quite a bit. Snotlout answered her. "Oh really, Do I?" He laughed. They started to play fight, he was able to pin her down. He looked into her eyes as she did too. Her electric blue greenish eyes stared up at him, their faces centimeters away from each other.

Snotlout and Ruffnut we're quiet as the sunset around them just looking into each other's eyes. Snotlout leaned in a little more he could feel her warm breath on his face. Her lips met his and they kissed. After they broke apart Ruffnut laughed. Snotlout was confused.

"What? Why are you laughing? Ruffnut replied. "I know you were staring at my butt early." Snotlouts face turned red. "Oh...You saw that? I uh-" he was interrupted by another small kiss. Ruffnut replied "it's ok..." She punched his shoulder gently. It started to rain so they both got on Hookfang and flew back near Berk territory.

He dropped her off at her house, he aksed. "Where is TuffNut? I'm surprised he dosen't care where you are." Ruffnut replied. "He is asleep." Snotlout was confused. "Why? The moon isn't even out yet." Ruffnut laughed. "I punched him to hard...He was acting suspicious so I uh-" Snotlout died laughing, and Ruffnut joined in.

Bye babe. Snotlout told her.
Don't call me babe. Ruffnut replied.
Snotlout looked at her. "Ok babe."
He winked at her with familiar words

Will it be friendship, love or is it a faze? ♡♀♂👌👍