💔-Heart Break-💔

It's been a night since their mystical flight.♡♂♀

(Ruffnuts POV)
I woke up and ran downstairs as soon as I smelt food! TuffNut of course burnt our breakfast but it wasn't to bad. Nothing could ruin the day, I actually loved someone.

(No POV)
"Hey Ruffnut your gonna be so happy your not dating stupid Snotlout! Haha you should have heard what he said about you! TuffNut exclaimed. Ruffnut dropped her food. "What did he say about me?" "Oh well Snotlout called you an ugly thing he would never date, if you ask me it's nice to know that idiot dosen't love me."

After that Snotlout knocked at the door. Ruffnut said. "I'm not going to training today...I don't feel good." She could feel her heart sink as she ran up to her room. TuffNut got the door. Snotlout asked. "Hey where is Ruffnut? TuffNut answered. "She is staying home she dosen't feel good.
Snotlout asked. "Can I go make sure she is ok?" TuffNut replied. "Uh sure...Make it quick! We are gonna be late."

Snotlout went upstairs only to find her crying, surrounded by pillows.
"Ruffnut? Oh my God what's wrong? He ran over to her. "Just go away! God just leave me alone!" Ruffnut tried not to let him see her crying. "Ruffnut please, what happened???" Snotlout asked worried. She got up pushed him out and slammed her door. "Ruffnut! Open the door!" Snotlout begged Ruffnut. Ruffnut replied. No im just a stupid ugly thing that you would never date! Just get the heck away from me."

She sat at her door pulled her nees up to her chest and covered her face with her arms crying. At this point TuffNut had already left to go to training and Snotlout had no choice but to leave for now and come back later.

° ° ° Later that day.

TuffNut walked in the door and went up to Ruffnut's room. "Sis? Are you ok...what's wrong? He sat on the bed next to her but she didn't answer. "Fine if you don't answer I'm going to stay here until you do! I will sleep, eat and breath her forever!

Ruffnut replied "Fine! Snotlout... I liked him and...I thought he liked me...But clearly not." TuffNut stood up. "You were dating SNOT-RAG? I'm going to kill him." Ruffnut replied "NO! tuff, just don't kill him... Make his life a Living nightmare!" Tuff answerd . "Okay, Deal. Anything to make you happier."Ruffnut sniffed. "I love you tuff." He smiled and went out the door to go find Snotlout.

Snotlout was in the woods where he and Ruffnut kissed, wishing he could learn to shut his big mouth. He felt a tear fall down his face. Then TuffNut apears babbling about something. Then he spotted Snotlout. "You idiot! Your gonna pay for breaking my sisters heart!" He then swung at Snotlout. Snotlout's lip started to bleed. "Wait! TuffNut, I-I...." Then hiccup came twords them with Astrid.

Astrid just watched for a few seconds.
"My money is on TuffNut." Hiccup just looked at here expecting something. "Uh Astrid! Break them up please?" Astrid just rolled her eyes. "Fine!" After Astrid broke up their fight hiccup asked. "Why are yiu trying to kill Snotlout?" TuffNut just wiped the blood on his lip. "He convinced my sister he loved her, then broke her heart!

Snotlout looked down at the ground and mumbled. "I only said that, because...that was before I-" Hiccup heard him. "Before you what Snotlout?" Snotlout replied. "That was before I loved her." Astrid looked at hiccup and almost exploded. She screamed. "IM GOING TO TELL HER! that is so cute!" Snotlout grabbed her arm. "No! You can't tell her." Astrid looked confused but Ignored him and ran to tell her anyways.

TuffNut looked at Snotlout with discust. "Your not dating my sister no matter what, if you are to even lay a finger on her your dead!" TuffNut walked away. Hiccup looked at Snotlout "Well...That went well." Snotlout looked at hiccup. "I really messed up hiccup...For once I actually liked someone. And I went and screwed it up."

Hiccup looked at him for once showing pitty. "If she really likes you, and I'm pretty she she dose. When Astrid tells her. She will probably come back." Snotlout kinda showed a small smile looking back on he and Ruffs memories.

(Back at the throston residents)
°
°
°
"He really said he loved me?" Ruffnut asked so relieved he didn't mean what he said. Astrid replied. "I knew you to were perfect I mean look at you two! Best friends since you were 17. That's so crazy. Ruffnut grabbed her bag and ran out the door to where ever Snotlout was.

Snotlout was walking near the dock when he saw Ruffnut carrying a bag running twords him. She made both of them fall in the water. "Snotlout! I love you too." Ruffnut yelled. "Snotlout looked at her both soaked by water. "I love you too you crazy throston!" He grabbed her arms and pulled her close for a kiss.

Tuffnut was looking for Ruffnut with fishlegs both worried of where she was, it started to snow even more than it was earlier. Berks Winters were harsh! Little did they know she was at snotlouts house warming you by the fire.