01 - As far as I remember

I couldn't believe they actually went that far.
I just wish this could all just have gone a different way, but there was no going back now.

I am KIM Y/N.
I am currently 17 years old.
My birth date is the 3rd of september 2026 (had to add this cuz it wouldn't have sense if not).
My father is the idol Kim Taehyung.
I have four over protective, brothers. At first must I say I didn't mind since I always felt the unconditional love, but then I became a teen and wanted my freedom and privacy.
I guess that's how I ended here, in fucking supervision and monitoring by my yandere oppas. (I will just call the four oppas since it would be a waste of time and space to say three oppas and dongsaeng).
So, shall we start from the beginning?

*flashback (11 years ago)*

"Oppas?" I called out. "Why are you crying?" My only reply were the constant sobs coming from my oppas.
I was currently in my living room, trying to figure out why my oppas were crying. I had been called out of school and taken back to my house for a reason I yet didn't know. I was taking care of my only younger brother, Sungmin. The whole family was here, even appa. Every one but eomma. Police officers were present and even a few people who dressed in normal atire, but they were comforting us (I mean psychologists). I just stood there confused, for no one had told me what was the reason being of such a commotion.
That was until they decided it was alright to tell me what was wrong. I swear I thought it was a joke, yeah, a joke, she couldn't be dead. I saw her this morning, she even handed me my lunch this morning. They must've gotten the wrong person, the wrong family...

That's what I wished, but they never gave in and confessed about this cruel prank. The next day eomma wasn't there to hand me my lunch, I didn't even have to go to school that day.

*end of flashback*

I guess that's where it all started, the fatal day my family and I was told about my eomma's death. But appa already knew, for he had been there to see what happened. Truth is I dont really know what happened, for they had said mother was in a fatal car accident which had resulted in her own death.

But searching up the date of her death only news about a sasaeng assault on "idol taehyung's wife" appeared. It disgusted me, they didn't even actually care, they didn't even write her name, they only cared if so because she was the "idol taehyung's wife".

After her death father started not coming home every night, like he had before the "accident" happened. He buried himself in his work.

That's the reason why my oppas had to take over the father role. But they took it too seriously. I never holded a grudge against father though, for we were all mourning in our own way.

Well, enough about that memory. There's plenty other, better, memories. In which always the same characters appeared. My oppas.

Word count: 542

A/N: so this is the first chapter, I didn't really know how to write it at first, but quickly got taken over by inspiration and managed to pull over the chapter. Please don't judge yet for it has only just started and there's no way in hell that you'll be able to know how this will keep on going unless you're a bloody genius due to im trying to make this a story that you wont be able to alway look ahead of.