03 - What for?

I woke up, I couldn't see, for my eyes were covered. I knew this wasn't the library, I guess it was our room. Yes, I shared a room woth my four brothers. I don't remember why they wanted to share a room, but appa thought that it was cute that we were so "united" that he let them. Privacy was not a word in their dictionary. I suppose they moved me back in our room because they missed me.

They would most of the time end up sleeping with me. I was already planning an escape, for I knew eveey inch of this room. But I guess luck back stabbed me yet again, because I later on came into realization that it wasn't our bedroom. I wasn't tied up very tightly, so I could move aeound and easily untie myself. But it didn't matter, I was still locked with no escape.

Click

They opened the door? I had already uncovered my eyes , but I still couldn't see anything. Had I lost my sight? I heard someone sit right in front of me, but I couldn't see them.
"Why can't I see?" I asked, kind of scared.
"You'll be able to see once the drugs completely fade away" Was the reply I got.
"Why did you do it? Why are you doing this?" I asked to whoever was sitting there, I couldn't recognize the voice, It had been so long since I actually bothered to listen to them.

I didn't even wait for the answer and proceeded.
"I want to go out" I said, trying not to lose my temper, they had been playing with my sanity for a long time, and I couldn't take it anymore. They had passed my limit. I no longer cared if they got hurt. I was devited to my hate towards them. Those bastards.

"You wanted to leave us, you wanted us to share. We can't, you're only ours, all of you." They said. I listened carefully to every single word they said. I was done. I really couldn't take it anymore. I needed to get out.

Tears were welled up in my eyes. I knew there was no gojng back once I had spoken myself [ ;) ]. I didn't it would work though, there was just this little spark of hope.

I broke down, I finalky broke down.

I was ceying a river while screaming: "I FUCKING HATE YOU" Was the first thing I spatted out.
"YOU ALL DISGUST ME JUST FUCKING LEAVE" I guess that's what made them lose it. Next thing I knew I was getting tackled to the ground, the door busted open long time ago. I was struggling not to let them win, but I myself being pretty weak, and the cmfact that it was one against four didn't help either. Soon they succeeded and I felt a needle go in my skin, after it I could feel mysslf drifting into sleep.

They dried my tears, only to be met by a new set if them (tears).

"When did you become this way?" I asked before completely drifting. I couldn't hear their answer.

Word count: 524

A/N: So I kind of wanted to upload something longer, is this long enough? Also, new part really soon.