14: Home videos (Part 1)

Betty's POV

"Hey," I say, as I go downstairs. I'm just wearing my grey sweatpants and a white top, barefoot.

"You look.. Different," dad smiles.

I chuckle, sitting down between Jug and him, cause they were waiting for me. Jelly is here too, as she wants to see the videos of us as kids as well.

"Yeah, well," I smirk, "Jug said that I have to buy some light clothes as well," I say and he kisses my cheek.

"Great job. I don't like when you look like 20," dad says.

I chuckle, "I do," I say and they all smirk, "But I actually discovered, that I can love some light clothes, if they still look hot," I say.

They all chuckle, "So, what do you wanna see first? Me and you? Alice and Jug? All of us? Time passing?" he asks.

"Can we start from when we were babies?" Jug asks and I nod.

"We started making them, when you were about to get two and you were about to get three," he says, looking at first to me and then to Jug.

"When's your birthday?" Jelly asks me.

"August 8th," I say.

"Oh, so Jug is like almost a year older?" she asks and we nod. She smiles and dad puts on a video.

"We're gonna watch them half a day, just saying," he chuckles.

"I'd like to see myself happy, so I'm all for it," I say.

"Oh yeah, we put the camera in the living room, so that we wouldn't forget to film these things. And we only saved the bests," he says to all of us.

"So all of them weren't cute?" Jelly asks.

Dad chuckles and kisses her hair, "We were fighting in some of them," he says. I smirk, knowing what my mom can be like.

And the first video comes. "Daddy!" Jug yells.

We all chuckle a little. He looks so cute.

"Yeah, baby?" dad asks, coming into the living room, with me on his lap. I smile.

He places me down after kissing my forehead and we both reach Jug. I fall to sit on the floor.

We all chuckle a little, "You're both so cute," Jelly says. Jug kisses my hair as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm hungry," Jug almost cries in the video. We all laugh.

"I too," I say.

"Me too," Jug says.

"What?" I ask.

We all chuckle a little.

"What?" he asks.

Dad chuckles, "Okay you two, what do you wanna eat?" he asks, squatting down in front of us.