53: Adorable

Betty's POV

"Okay, we put the drawer together," Jug says, coming downstairs as it's like 7PM now.

I nod, "Okay," I say and pull V up with me. She chuckles.

I kiss Jug's lips as we reach him. The three of us go upstairs to dad, Jelly and Sophie, into the office.

"Wow that room is so big," Ronnie says.

I look at it with widened eyes, "Wow," I smile. It's all empty now.

Jug and dad both chuckle as we all sit on the floor (carpet). Sophie giggles and climbs on my lap as I cross my legs. I kiss her hair and look at the drawer.

"That looks nice," I say, "When will the bed come?" I ask.

"In a week," dad says. I nod.

"With that time, we should be able to make everything else look nice," V says to me and I smile.

"Okay, I unpacked all the necessary stuff, but let's see what the two of you bought," dad sighs and we all chuckle.

"I wanna see this," Jelly smiles and turns one bag of clothes over.

We chuckle and all turn one bag around. I'm suprised that this room is so big now, that lets the 6 of us sit in a circle.

"Oh my gosh," Jelly squeaks seeing all the cute clothes. I giggle quietly.

"Why are they doing so cute clothes for babies and not for us?" she asks.

"Right?" me and V chuckle.

Dad chuckles, looking at the clothes, "Wow," he says and looks at me and V. I smirk and look at him.

"What? V held me back, so thank her for so little pile of clothes," I say and they all laugh.

"Yeah, we saw the pajamas and she literslly said that let's take them all," Ronnie smirks.

"Yeah and you said that we should take only 5," I roll my eyes with a smirk.

They chuckle and we start taking the prize tags off of the clothes and putting them into different piles.

"You wanna do it?" I ask Sophie. She nods and I hand her one of her dresses.

She wants to pull the prize tag broke, but she can't, "Help," she sys to me, looking unsatisfied.

I chuckle and take her hands into mine and pull it off. She giggles and I kiss her hair.

I give her another one and help her do it again. She giggles and I smile at that. I takr another one and give it to her, but I see dad smiling at us. I look at him for a second with a smile and then back at my sister.

*Time pass, 2h*

I go downstairs and sit in the middle od Jug and dad on the couch. I snuggle myself into Jug's side and he puts his arm around me as I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my hair.

"Is she asleep?" he asks.

"Mhm," I mumble.

"And you like changing her diapers!" Jug smirks.

"No, I'm gonna show you tomorrow and you'll do it for me," I say and then turn my head up, to look at him with a smirk.

He smiles and shakes his head, "No," he says.

I nod a little, "Yes," I say with a smile and lean up and kiss his cheek. Then I put my head back and look at the TV.

"You're better at it than him," dad says to me.