The beggining of the END

(Y/N)'s POV

I hate so much my life, why everything has to start in the morning, why not gather new students at night. Well 6 AM so I can start preparing everything for today.

"List of students" checks right pouch

"Checked"

"Microphone and portable speaker" grabs it from the lamp table

"Checked"

"Charmful and also fake smile"

"Checked"

"Ready or not i have to go" I say as i started going to the entrance(image of above) and look my watch. "They arrive in 1 hour so I only need to wait 15 minutes".

 "They arrive in 1 hour so I only need to wait 15 minutes"

Now my charmful smile changed to a sadistic one. "I will have to go to forever fall forest for this" I say as I chuckle to myself, but was cut off by the sound of 3 bullheads "this little part of my life, is called....... happiness" i fake-cry.

Everyone started exiting the bullheads "That's my entrance.....(turns the speaker on) Please can i have your attention one minute?" Everyone stars surrounding me "well I'll begin with an introduction. Name's (Y/N) i'm a second-year student and i'm supposed to get you to know about the acad- (BOOOOOOOM¡¡[i think I exagerate the dust explosion JEJE])What in Oum just happend????¡¡ " I shout  to the top of my lungs, i think I scared 1 or 2 students .

"Ibumpedintoherluggagethenisneezedthenitexplodeandimtrullyverytotallysorry" she answered almost like a squeak "not only your semblance is speed also your voice has the speed of the lightning" I muttered to myself and said "well, if nobody is injured there is not any problem" then i realize something that make me trigger 'if she's here then Yang too..........FUCK'.

"Everyone  now follow me we will start looking the area".

Little timeskip of Chibi Yang beating Chibi (Y/N)[ouch].

"and these is the auditorium where three quarters of time you will hear boring speeches JEJE" some people chuckled and I noticed someone who huffed at me "well sorry Ice Queen if you don't like it".

"People take a sit please" Ozpin announced " Well enjoy the Hell-Boring speech" I left the place and start walking 'cause yes. "Hey (Y/N) do you want some company" Coco asked me "If it is a beauty like you then yes" I answered i heared her chuckle "don't forget we are step-brothers now" we sit on the grass, then i pinned her to the ground " you just allow only by saying 'step'".

We started laughing i get off of Coco to roll over the ground she made the noise of a pig and I laugh even more I stopped laughing and said "you are the best sister I will ever have"she snickered and said "maybe becausei will be the only" I fake a stunned face and lied "well....I....get mom pregnant of a girl so that's not true" she was a mixed of emotiones but hte most notable was confusion"...." (the sound of silence) "JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA the look in your face was priceless JAJAJAJAJA" I burst into laughter.

"You bastard-piece-of-shit-son-of-a-bitch-you-will-burn-in-hell¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡" She strat punching me I faked that it hurted just for her to release some anger, then I heared some mumbling and teleport  Coco and me in her room "why was that?" she asked confused "people were going to see as they will have misunderstood the situation" as I stopped hear a very loud squeal and feel that my cheek was burning in the actual hell, then I see that Velvet was on a towel as if she had just finished taking a shower. With my luck a drop fell between her chest and make me blush like a mad but i teleported out of it into..... the emerald forest 'great idea (Y/N)'then because of the embarrasment i just had lived tons and tons of grimm started circling me like vultures " sorry Ozpin the initation will change the place=)".

Thanks to the grimm counter i realized i just kill 2.693 grimms. Well that's what you call a slaught-shed, the polymerization of 'bloodshed' and 'slaughter' look at the watch and see it was 8:55 PM and my worst nightmare become true, the closing of the kitchen will be at 9 PM for students of second year onwards I 'mega teleport' oh this means i teleport too much that i stoped time for 15 mins enough to take all the food from the kitchen to stop a train. I put all the food i9 grabbed between two slices of breads and eat it whole. How did that enter i will tell you the secret but don't tell (Y/N) of it or I will get in trouble 'Fanfic magic'.

I arrived at Ozpin's office and see that[It's my story and I will do everything i want to make it fit, even if the ship is of my dislike ] Ozpin and Goodwitch were making out "ahem¡" 'shit i did it too loud' the separate and then i say "well everything went right except fot one thing" Ozpin looked curious and Glynda annoyed 'I think a I know why she is annoyed JEJE' "then what is it?" Ozpin asks me " Well I may or may not have killed almost 2.700 grim on emerald forest by accident" you could see the inflamed veinon Ozpìn' head " why was that?" he remains calm in some way "Well I may or May not see Velvet Scarlatina in only a towel" "Then why didnt you teleport away from civilization and the emerlad forest¡?" I opened my mouth and close it " I didn't 'cause I'm happy Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof" I singed and ran away as fast i could

I arrived at my room that I share with team team CFVY and apologised to Velvet then I feel to my bed and  drift to sleep

==========================================================================================
Well this is my first story in English so I want to say that I'm from South America and I can speak in English but I tend to make some grammar mistakes
If you see them please make me know so I can improve
Well see y'all next time😃😃