Matters.....

Karkats point of veiw~

Dave continued to breathe heavily and spat how words like he had no air.
"....Look....I'm sorry...I didn't mean it....But are you sure you're kidding about the pregnant thing?"

What did he mean by 'You're not kidding about the pregnant thing?' OH GOG...HE'S GONNA LEAVE ME FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I AM SO STUPID! I SHOULD HAVE HAD KANAYA TAKE IT OUT OF ME!

You started crying harder out of frustration and depression.  Dave stared at you blankly chewing in his nails.

"Karks? are you ok!?"

"F-Fuck you....No...Just leave me alone...." You meant to say, Yes I'm not ok, Now please don't leave me. But all the wrong words came out....You were angry...At yourself mostly and at Dave. Gog you are so stupid.

"Karks....Karkat please don't cry! talk to me please what's wrong?"

Dave's point of viewing~~

"Dave...." Karkat muttered and clutched his tummy.

"wow...Babe please tell me...What is wrong!?"

"D-Dave...please..don't go.."

".....Karks...I would never leave....Babe...You should know I love you....And I'm happy you have my baby in you" you smiled softly trying not to freak out. This was a lot of stress.

Karkat smiled a little and he pulled you into a hug and sniffled.

"Thank...You Dave.."

You rubbed Kar's tummy softly and kissed his cheek.

God....You were not ready for this..You didnt really have a income....

Sorry its short. BUT THERE YOU GOOO~ IMA JUST THROW THAT AT YOU! and ima be going to Washington for a couple days soon so....im updating for you guys. if you try contacting me on facebook which i am, Karkat StridersMine Vantas. my facebook image is the same as the cover of this Fanfic! so sometime, hit me up and be like Yo'. i also rp. and i prefer rping on Facebook cuz its easier. wattpad tends to lag on my phone cuz it sucks SexualOffenderman dick. well...the app hates my phone. hah. wattpad itself doesnt suck its a magestic unicorn that shits out pancakes~

The truth isn't always ugly (A DaveKat Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara