In Time my friend it will differ

Get ready......

Time skip~ 3 years later~~ Karkat's point of view~

You sat looking through the family photos with your child, named Kasca he had human skin, dark brown hair and red eyes. He didn't have horns but he had ears and teeth like a troll. Dave swears he looks like a vampire. Over the years Dave got a job and you two got married. It has been wonderful. Me and Dave have are issues but what couple doesn't?

Kasca pointed to a picture. "that...!"

"That's from when me and Daddy got married."

Kasca giggled. "Mommy wears dresses?"

"Oh shoosh heh." You chuckle.

Kasca giggled more.

At the moment Dave walked in the door he looked beat from work. Kasca got off Karkat's lap, running and clinging to Dave's leg.

"Daddy home." The little boy blurted happily.

Dave smiled picking Kasca up. "You're getting heavy..."

"Hehe Mommy feeds me cake."

Karkat laughed.

"Well Mommy shouldn't feed you lots of Cake or you'll get fat."

"Dadddddy cake is gooood."

Dave chuckled and set him down. "Go play with your toys I need to talk to Mommy."

"okieeeee!!!!" Kasca then ran off to his room.

Dave sat on the couch next to Karkat.

Dave's point of veiw~

I sat down next to Karkat, I sighed. He sat down gazing at me.

"What's wrong Dave?"

".....Karkat....We need to talk...I got a letter in the mail for you...I opened it cause' it's from the doctors ya know?..." He teared up and handed the folded up letter from his back pocket to Karkat.

Karkat took the letter out.
'Dear Karkat Strider,
Your blood work is back and we found toxins in your blood by the amount we found we believe you have about a month to live. We are unsure what these toxins are, but they are strong and are eating your blood cells and muscle tissue. Your family is not at risk unless you have blood to blood contact with them. Please come in for a check up on Monday. '

Karkat burst into tears. Dave then pulled him into a tight hug. "Baby it's ok....Maybe Kanaya can fix you...Also these human doctors they think you are a crazy ass mutant compared to humans..."

Karkat sniffled and noded. "I-I...just don't wanna die.."

IM EVIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL