Part X - Class 1-A: 5 months later

[Le big fight! Enjoy!]

After about 5 minutes, everyone had ran away. No one, not even one hero was here.

- What's happening? I heard Tenya say.
- I don't know! said Tsuyu.
- I think we should go ba-

Momo was cut off by a branch grabbing her hand.

Out of reflex, she cut it with a knife using her other hand.

- Shit, I heard Shoto say.
- They're cornering us! screamed Tsuyu.

"Fuck. I knew something would go wrong, one way or another."

And there wasn't only one hero.

Eraser Head, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Best Jeanist, Midnight, Endeavor, Thirteen and Present Mic

And not only pro heroes.

I noticed Class 1-A on on side and Class 1-B on the other side, blocking our only two ways to exit.

"Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap."

- Villains! You are cornered! Surrender!

Present Mic used his loud voice to say that.

All six of us stayed silent. The pro heroes weren't doing anything either.

What they didn't know is that all six of us were scared. Without realizing, I was shaking.

We had backed up until our backs touched, and I could feel everyone shaking in fear as well.

- N-No, this c-can't be happening! muttered Shoto.

As I was about to surrender, I heard a voice.

- USE YOUR QUIRKS!

It was Shigaraki. The pro heroes also turned towards the voice, but it was too late, Shigaraki had already escaped to another place with Kurogiri.

- Use our quirks huh, said Tenya.
- Well, we don't have a choice... said Momo with a chuckle.
- Let's get this show on, MAKE PLACE! screamed Shoto with a huge grin of excitement.

I jumped away from him and so did the others.

- IT'S SHOWTIME BABY! he screamed before hitting the floor with both his hands.

Ice flowed out of his hands, covering the floor. When it reached both sides, it rose up into giant pillars of ice, destroying the road and it's surroundings.

"Well, we're fucked."I thought, just as Shoto's ice hit a few of class 1-B's students.

- You three take this side! I screamed at them, pointing 1-B's side.
- Aye aye captain! screamed Shoto.

Just as Ochako, Tenya and I turned towards the left side, we heard a loud explosion. Shards of ice flew everywhere.

I knew those explosions very well.

"How exciting! Finally some action!" I thought before I heard the familiar voice.

- You shitty villains! Bakugo screamed.

On class 1-A's side, there was Eraser Head, Present Mic, Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods. I lowered my head.

- How fun, I whispered.

I raised my head high.

- Activate your quirks and destroy them.

Just as I said that, the pro heroes started attacking.

Ochako and Tenya activated their quirks.

Ochako was going off against Present Mic and Mt.Lady while Iida was off against Eraser Head and Kamui Woods.