Part XIV - Little Games

[MERRY CHRISTMAS!]

"Trash."

I just rolled my eyes and shot them all death glares, making them shiver. Hate would never get to me anymore, if they think that they can make me feel bad by saying that, then they should fucking try harder.

After a few minutes, my hands got tired and I dropped them in the middle of the hallway. I took Ochako and out her on my back and took Iida and Tsuyu in my other hands. I then kicked both Momo and Shoto in the stomach, waking them up.

- WHAT THE FUCK IZUKU! screamed Shoto, causing everyone around to stop walking and look at us.

Nobody expected the usually quiet Shoto to scream and curse.

- SHUT UP IDIOT! I screamed back. Stand up and walk, I'm tired of dragging your heavy asses!
- Ughhh.

They both stood up, holding their stomachs.

- C'mon, we have free time this afternoon to settle in the dorms.
- YESSSSS! screamed Shoto.

Momo and Shoto high-fived.

[...]

We arrived at the dorms. By then, everyone was awake and walking. My arms were still hurting real bad.

- Alright everyone! said the talking rat, turning back to us.

He had stopped in the hall of the dorm.

- In each of your rooms, who didn't change by the way, you have a few sets of uniforms, personnal things like a toothbrush, a few shirts, pants and underwear and things we found that once belonged to you.

Just as he was about to leave.

- Oh, and we found this on the floor near where you attacked, he said with a bright smile, handing me a phone. We deleted everything, except the pictures, and put a tracker in  it. It is also supervised by us at all time and you can't call with that. So don't try escaping.

I rolled my eyes.

- Now now, be good, toodles~!

He left through the front door, leaving us all 6 alone in the dorms.

- Izukuuuuuuuu?
- Mhm?
- Can you show us where your dorm rooms are? asked Tsuyu.
- Look through the building, your names are written, I'm not your slave.
- Oh, ok.

All 6 of us went our separate ways, to our dorm rooms.

[LITTLE REMINDER!]

I made my way to mine, which was on the second floor

I made my way to mine, which was on the second floor. I was glad I didn't have any of the idiots near me. I feel bad for the ones on the 5th floor though.

I opened the door to my room and saw all the things he had mentionned earlier, as well as what was in here before that. I looked around.

It was still the same as back in September.

There were still many All Might posters all around, notebooks pilled up on my desk, hero figurines and some clothes laying around.

They really didn't touch anything.

I approached my wall and, without any hesitation, teared one of my All Might posters off the wall. And then came the others. I only kept... one.

The rest went in the trash.

[...]

After cleaning up a little, I changed out of my uniform and put on a flannel shirt as well as some random shorts. These old shirts of mine still fit me pretty well though, since they were already oversized a few months ago.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and the dining hall.

There, the other five were sitting at a table, Momo, Shoto and Tsuyu on one and Ochako and Tenya on the other. I obviously sat beside them.

- Mm, it's not so bad here, commented Tenya.
- At least, the rooms are spacious, said Ochako.
- But they are still bastards.

Tenya raised both his arms.

- These bracelets and this choker, we can't do anything with them.

He slammed his fist on the table.

- We're just powerless against them all. Just little shits!
- It was to be expected, I answered.
- I know! But... ugh!

He sat back down and sighed.

- Let's just be on our best behavior until they release us, said Ochako.
- Ugh, do we have a fucking choice even? spat out Tenya angrily.
- Hey guyyyyyys!

We turned our heads towards the kitchen, only to see Tsuyu with a knife in her hand, swinging it in the air with a happy grin.

- Who wanna play~?
- Me! Me!

I smirked.

This had always been a game we'd play during training. It was just a simple game of throwing knives and hoping no one dies. That's how each of us learned to dodge so good.

I got up.

- Izuuuukuuuu! Catch!

She threw a knife at me, which I catched the handle with my right hand without flinching.

She did the same for everyone, until each of us had at least three.

- All right, you know the rules! Let's go~!

Everyone went their own way, running through the halls to hide in the smallest of corners.

I hid in the living room.

After a few minutes, I saw Shoto, carefully hiding behind a door and with precision, I threw a knife at him. Just a few milliseconds before it hit is shoulder, he catched it and grinned at me.

- I FOUND YA IZUKU HAHAHAHA!

He started running towards me. There began the second part of the training. It was a simple one on one with only knives as weapons.

After a few seconds of swinging his knives at me and me dodging them, I cought his wrists, twisted them and slammed him on the floor.

- You lost Shoto.
- Fuck!

He got up and went to sat at the table, pouting.

I quickly continued to make my way in the halls. I met Momo on the way and she quickly lost to me.

After about 30 minutes, there was only me and Ochako left.

I was roaming through the corridors with the only knife I had left. And then, I heard the familir sound of a knife coming straight for me. I catched the handle of the knife coming for my left shoulder and took possession of it.

- Let's settle this Izuku.

We were in the dining hall at that moment. The other 4 who had lost were cheering on our fight.

It was a tough fight. Ochako was very good at swift movements and rapid attacks while I was good at dodging and unpredictable movements. And just as she was about to tackle me, I swiped my feet under hers, which made her fall. But she quickly took a grip on my shoudlers and made me fall as well. Because she was distracted, I took this opportunity to point my knife at her head.

- You lost, I said with a playful smile.
- Ugh!

I got off of her and we stood up, dusting our clothes.

But then, when I looked up, I saw all of class 1-A looking at us, jaws on the floor, completely frozen.

[Currently updating at 11 PM at a party on my phone, hidden in a small corner thinking I would be home before midnight lmao (I'll be fixing the mistakes later),  welp, hope you enjoyed!]