final words

it's the end.

13 months, 15 chapters, and 21,310 words later, i've finished writing my second fanfiction and BOY was it a wild ride. i waited/wasted 3 whole months in between writing track 6 and track 7 and i don't regret it. thank you to everyone who stuck with me through the long hiatus, and supported me and my fanfiction. 

this fanfiction was inspired by @the1989chronicles. i stumbled upon that account around taylor's comeback in 2017, and i liked the idea of creating a narrative that was based upon an album/song. and thus, reputation | a taylor swift fanfiction was born. 

i decided early on that it would be about taylor swift and joe alwyn, mainly because i thought shipping real people with original characters was stupid at the time. also, it gave me a little template of sorts, if you know what i mean.  i did a lot of research on jaylor's relationship and its timeline. for example, the hungry cat is a real restaurant located on sunset and vine (from "track 2 | end game"). however, i also switched up some of the dates for my own benefit, so not everything will be completely accurate. 

admittedly, i struggled with where i wanted to take the plot. i had a loose outline of when i wanted each important moment to happen, but i struggled with the chapters in between. i'm prouder of some chapters more than i am of others. regardless, the worse chapters will still be available for y'all to read, as the book wouldn't be complete without all 15 chapters. ot15 am i right ;)

lastly, i leave you with this: as the author of the amazing novel the book thief said, "i have hated the words and i have loved them, and i hope i have made them right."

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

a big thank you to the website hemingwayapp.com for fixing my poor grammar. (seriously, how am i still in honors english?) also, thank you to thesaurus.com—it was a lifesaver. i learned quite a few new words because of it :)

an even bigger thank you to the queen taylor swift for writing such a great album. reputation era was amazing and i can't wait to see what you have in store for us for ts7. hopefully i'll be able to see you live this era haha

and lastly, the biggest thank you to everyone who read this book, especially to those who voted and/or commented. thank you all so much for supporting me!! i purple you :)

12/28/18

edit: if you're a bts army, please do me a favor and check out my new book saved. i really appreciate the support! <3