ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 2 ⇜

Tzuyu's POV

*2 weeks before.

Tokyo, Japan.

I'm here at the cafe with Momo, Sana and Mina Unnie. It's Saturday so we decided to hang-out.

Sana Unnie, are you sure you're going to transfer to Korea? i asked the girl in front of me.

Yes Tzuyu-ah. Why? Mina and Momo will transfer also. Chou University is one of the best University in Korea. she said.

How about me then? i asked her while pouting. I'm younger than you then you will just leave me here? i chuckled.

My father sent me here in Japan a year ago to stay with grandma and to study also then here i met the Unnies. We accidentally bumped and helped each other a few times. We also learned that we live in the same neighborhood, then we decided to be friends.. They are three years older than me.

Then come with us. Mina Unnie said.

You said you're family is in Korea? Momo Unnie added.

Yes. But my grandma wants me to stay here. He asked my father if i could be with her. She missed me alot. I sighed.

After 5hrs. i'm here at my house. I grabbed my phone then had a video call with Joo Hee Oppa.

Hello chocolate. He smiled brightly.

Oppa, stop calling me chocolate. Urghh.

Arasso. Why did you call babygirl? Did you missed me? he asked.

Of course. I smiled. Oppa, i heard you're coming back to Korea?

Yes, mom wants me to transfer. I have no choice. She said 1year is enough. He sighed. And i guess it's about time for me to comeback.

Are you okay now? I asked him.

Yes, don't worry i guess i'm fine. He chuckled.

Okay..... Uhmm..... Oppa can you convince mom and dad? I want to transfer also. I missed you badly. I also want to stay in Korea. Please???? I pouted.

Alright, I'll call mom then. I miss you too Chocolate! He said while smiling...

God i really missed Joo Hee Oppa. I missed his smile. It's been ages since i saw that smile of his. After that day, he became cold as ice.

*after 3days

Tzuyu-ah. I already processed everything. You can now go back to Korea. Your school papers are also okay. Mom said.

Thanks mom. Love you.

Iloveyou too babygirl. Joo Hee will be here next week. see you. Be sure to properly say your goodbyes to your grandparents okay? We'll just visit them from time to time. then she hung up.

I won't tell the Unnies. I have to surprise them. 😂😂😂

Joo Hee's POV

I rolled down the window of my car then feel the breeze of Seoul's air. Yes, i'm back. I drive ahead to my apartment. A year and half ago i decided to live alone before i went to the States, away from my family and friends. Away from our neighborhood.

I called mom to say I got home safely then take a bath. I'll fixed my things tomorrow. It's a tiring day.

Mina's POV

We arrived safely in Seoul. Glad all that we need was already prepared by our parents. They allowed us to live together for our safety.

As i was unpacking my things, Sana and Momo unnie sat on the couch.

Hello Tzuyu-ah. We're here. They had a video call with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu-ah are you sad? Come here. Visit us. Momo said while she grinned.

I'm fine Unnie. Where is Mina Unnie? Tzuyu asked.

I'm here Tzuyu-ah. Did you miss me? I asked here while laughing.

No Unnie. I was just asking. kkkkk Ah Unnies i need to hang up. I need to call mom. Be safe ok? Enjoy Korea, the three of you should find the Oppa of your life. she said while teasing us.

Where here to study, not to look for Oppa. hahahaha Goodbye Tzuyu-ah. Take care. I said with a smile. Tzuyu is 3years younger than us but sometimes she's very mature and caring towards us.

I'm hungry!!! Let's go out and eat. I remember Tzuyu said before, we should try Jokbal or any meat will do. Let's go find one. Momo said.

You're always hungry, you eating Mochine. Sana said.

Let's go! I link my arms on the arms of my two bestfriends then headed out of the room.

Tomorrow is the start of our new journey. New environment, new people. Fighting!

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭