[request] jihope

"Cannot— breathe." Hoseok's chest was heaving like he just ran a marathon, little beads of sweat were running down his forehead as his caregiver Jimin fell down onto his knees beside him.

"Hey, look at me," the little shook his head, keeping his eyes closed. "i'm not gonna ask again." Jimin warned, glad when he finally met two glassy eyes.

"Okay, remember what we did last time? In through your nose and out through your mouth." it didn't seem to help as the little kept hyperventilating, wide eyes looking into his and pleading for help.

Jimin let out a relieved breath when the rest of the group entered their house. "Thank god! Help me please! Hobi—" he didn't know how to continue his sentence.

Namjoon was the first to arrive and kneel down next to him,, Taehyung kneeling down on the other side of the panicking boy seconds later.

"Jimin, let's sit down, yeah?" he jumped and stopped staring at his little when hearing the voice of his hyung.

"No, Yoongi hyung , I'm his caregiver, I need to stay by his side, it's already bad enough that I couldn't help him." Yoongi grabbed his hand and was about to pull him away from the scene when he heard the panicked little.

"Min-Minnie!" he angrily got out of Yoongi's hold and pulled the boy into his arms. "Shh, please calm down for me, can you do that for me my good boy?" glassy wide eyes closed so a tear could roll down his cheek as he nodded.

It took a few more minutes of reassuring words from his every side for the elder to calm down, making the boys leave the two alone. "You're so good for me." Hoseok smiled shyly, looking down.

"'M sorry." he mumbled.

"Don't even start." he smiled. They sat on the ground, just holding each other for a couple of minutes, the caregiver breaking the silence once their heartbeats had slowed down,

"Do you think you can come with me to the living room and tell us what made you so upset?" the boy shrugged.

"You wanna take a bath with me first?" that made him meet the other's eyes as he nodded, a small smile resting on his lips.

"Okay, but promise me you'll tell us afterwards." the little held his pinkie up, Jimin swore he was about to cry on the spot with the cuteness of it.

The caregiver intertwined their pinkies before holding his hand and leading him to the bathroom where he started to fill the tub as the boy sitting on the toilet lid happily kicked his feet.

"Bubbles?" he nodded eagerly, watching as the tub filled with bubbles. "C'mon, up." he told him once the bath was ready, the boy immediately complied and let the man undress him and sit him in the tub.

"Minnie join!!" said person gave in immediately as he saw the cute image of his boyfriend reaching out for him and making grabby hands.

He undressed himself quickly and sat down behind the boy. The elder immediately rested his head against the other's shoulder, droopy eyes slowly closing as Jimin kissed his head.

He let the boy fall asleep since the panic attack must have wore him out both mentally and physically.

He watched as the elder's his chest moved along with his breathing, tears bothering his eyes as he compares this peaceful situation to the one that happened only half an hour before.

"You're okay." he whispers, running his hand over his body and occasionally stopping to massage his body.

He stayed there, behind him, watching his boy sleeping until the water turned cold. He caressed his tummy as he spoke, "wake up, sleepyhead." the boy whined.

"Come on, or I'll have to punish you." his eyes immediately opened, focusing on his boyfriend as a pout graced his features.

He cleaned the both of them and got a fluffy towel, taking his time to towel dry his lover before quickly doing so himself. He changed Hoseok into his favorite pajamas before changing himself into a casual sweater and pants.

"C'mon baby." cinnamon eyes questioningly looked up at him.

"We'll have to explain what happened, yeah? I'll be beside you the whole time." he reassured the elder as he took his hand and guided him downstairs once he nodded.

Everyone was already in the livingroom when they walked in, Hoseok squeezed the hand holding his because he was nervous about the whole thing. Jimin lead him to an empty spot on the couch and sat down next to him.

The little immediately hid his face in the younger's shoulder, his caregiver rubbed his back as he started small talk with the other people in the room.

Hoseok only looked up when he heard a small "seokseok" whispered into his ear. "Are you feeling big?" his thoughts were confirmed when the elder nodded.

Hoseok looked up and eyed the people whose eyes were studying his features, awaiting his story.

"It, it were comments." he felt an arm wrapping around his shoulder as soon as the words came out of his mouth.

"What were the comments about?" Namjoon asked him as his lover drew circles into his thigh in a comforting manner.

"They called- They called me little— they found out guys, I can't do it anymore but I need it I'm so stressed I—" he quickly got hushed by his boyfriend.

Jimin leaned in to whisper into his ear, "calm down, we don't want you having another panic attack, hm?"

"They didn't find out." Yoongi's voice tells him.

"He's right, you only turn little in a safe environment, they just like to imagine you being little, love." Jin adds.

"And even if you ever turn little, we'll be there to take care of you, understood?" Taehyung says, locking eyes with him.

"B-But there's so many fanfictions-"

"Fictions, that's what it is, people's fantasies. Stop worrying so much, even if they were to find out, we'll make the rumors go away, I promise." Hoseok nodded slowly.

"Thank you." he says, almost inaudible as his voice disappears into Jimin's shoulder.

"We love you," Jungkook smiles. "we know you need to turn little sometimes, it's your coping mechanism so don't ever try to stop yourself from slipping, yeah?" he gets a small nod in response.

"G-Grouphug?" the boys all smile at that as they stand up.

"Of course."

All seven of them ended up watching a movie with some snacks as the little allowed himself to slip again after all the stress of the day.

The boys smiled knowingly as they saw it happen, exchanging fond looks with each other.

They would always be there to take care of their Hobi.