♥️Chapter One: You Mean Everything To Me♥️

Year: 22BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin)
Location: Geonosis

Anakin had loved her ever since he first saw her. Now that he was faced with certain death, he didn't want to leave the galaxy without expressing his feelings for her. "Persephone?" He asked her. "Yes, Anakin?" She replied. "I know that, being that we are Jedi, we are not allowed to form attachments, but you are my light in the darkness. You are my shining star. I love you, and you mean everything to me." Anakin said. Persephone looked shocked for a moment, and she didn't know what to say. "I love you too, Anakin. I wouldn't be as calm as I am if you weren't here by my side." She said. Their lips met for a brief moment before they were brought into the execution arena. They were chained to a pair of tall pillars to the left of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The beasts were released into the area. One of the beasts had spider-like eyes, a rat's tail, and the body of a very large feline. Another looked like a large rhinoceros, and the last one looked kind of like a giant spider. Reacting instinctively, Persephone managed to free herself from the chains around her wrists and climb up the tall pillar that she was chained to. "What about Persephone?" She heard Anakin ask Obi-Wan from below. "She seems to be on top of things," Obi-Wan replied in an attempt to get Anakin to laugh. Persephone began to laugh at Obi-Wan's comment when suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her back, as if someone was cutting it open with multiple knives simultaneously. She looked behind her and found the beast with the spider-like eyes had scratched her back with its long, sharp claws. "Persephone! Jump!" A familiar voice shouted from below. She looked down to see that Anakin had somehow tamed the. rhinoceros-like beast, and he was now riding it. Persephone hesitated, then closed her eyes and used the Force to try to guide her fall so that she would land behind Anakin. She stopped falling suddenly, and she knew that she had reached her target. She opened her eyes, wrapped her arms around Anakin's waist, and held on for dear life.

Soon after, she felt herself being sandwiched between Anakin and Obi-Wan. The beast they were riding stopped suddenly, nearly causing Persephone to fly forward onto the ground. The three of them dismounted the beast and looked up to see a purple lightsaber at Count Dooku's throat. Moments later, numerous lightsabers ignited, and Mace Windu had jumped from the balcony that Dooku was standing in, his cloak on fire. He tore off his cloak and began deflecting blaster bolts coming from the balcony. He was soon fighting the bounty hunter Jango Fett. Mace rushed towards Fett, swiftly cutting off the bounty hunter's hand, followed by his head.

The battle continued for quite some time before Dooku ordered a cease-fire. "Master Windu, you have faught valiantly." The Count began, when out of nowhere, a fleet of gunships descended into the arena. Mace quickly handed an extra lightsaber each to Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Persephone, and the three of them quickly boarded one of the gunships. Obi-Wan noticed that Dooku was attempting to flee the battle that had ensued. "It looks as though Count Dooku is attempting to flee. Follow him!" He said.

Dooku had entered a building that appeared to be a hangar of some sort. "We'll take it from here." Obi-Wan said, and he jumped onto the platform below. Anakin and Persephone quickly followed suit, and the three of them quickly caught up with Dooku. "Hold on, we need a plan of attack." Obi-Wan said. "I'm taking him, now!" Anakin shouted. "No, Anakin! No!" Obi-Wan shouted back at him, but he was too late. Dooku quickly fired a burst of Force Lightning at Anakin, sending him flying backwards. "Here we go again." Obi-Wan muttered. He tried to attack Dooku in a more calculated manner, and was able to hold his own for a bit. Dooku was too fast for him, however. He cut deep gashes into Obi-Wan's upper arms and legs and force pushed him over to where Anakin was.

Persephone ignited her lightsaber and pointed it at Dooku. "You may have struck down a Jedi Master and his Padawan, but you will not strike me down." She said. She felt Anakin standing up to help her. "We will not go down without a fight, Dooku. I promise you that." Anakin said. Persephone could see the rage in his eyes, she could feel it in his very soul. She felt the rage inside of herself as well, and she channeled it through her chosen lightsaber form, Vapaad. She and Anakin clashed with Dooku, and together, they were able to gain the upper hand.

Suddenly, Anakin screamed in pain. Persephone looked over and saw that Dooku had cut off his hand. He used the Force to throw Anakin onto Obi-Wan. Persephone's momentary lapse in concentration allowed Dooku to throw her onto Anakin. She was knocked unconscious by the force that she landed with.

~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This story is mainly going to follow the events of the Clone Wars (my original story) and the plot of Revenge of the Sith, with some changes. Stay lovely everyone, and I will see you in the next chapter. ♥️