♥️Chapter Two: Begun, The Clone War Has♥️

Please Anakin, don't leave me!

I have no choice. You're not the same woman I fell in love with. Not anymore.

Yes I am! Please, I'm telling the truth, Anakin!

I can tell when you're lying, remember?

Persephone woke up, screaming. She screamed for Anakin, screamed until she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Please stop screaming, you are giving me a headache." She heard Anakin say. "Sorry, I was having a nightmare." Persephone replied. "I figured that much out for myself." Anakin said, chuckling slightly. "Sorry about that, Ani." Persephone said. "It's fine. And please don't call me Ani. It makes me feel like I'm still a nine-year-old kid." He said. "Sorry Anakin." She replied. He said nothing, just looked at her. Persephone met Anakin's eyes, and she saw something that she had never seen in them. She saw want, happiness, joy and an emotion she could only describe as love. He must have seen the answer to the question that he was burning to ask in her eyes, leaning towards her. Then he kissed her, and she lost all sight of anything except for him. She ran her hands through his hair, which felt longer than it did when she last saw him.

"Anakin, how long was I asleep?" Persephone asked him. "Almost five months." He responded, "Why?" "It's just that your hair is longer." She said. "Oh yeah. Do you not like it?" He asked. "Of course I like it, I just didn't think that you would actually grow your hair longer." She replied. "Well, if you hadn't suggested it, I wouldn't have done it in the first place." Anakin replied, "I'm glad that you love it." Persephone smiled at him, and his expression changed to cause him to look like he had just remembered something.

"Anakin, what's up?" She asked him. "I just remembered something. While you were unconscious, I was promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight. I personally requested that I should be a certain someone's master, and the council agreed due to my close friendship with that certain someone." He said. "Who is this someone you are referring to?" Persephone asked him. She had a feeling that she knew who he was referring to, but she wanted to check to make sure. "I think that it's pretty obvious who I'm referring to. I'm referring to you." Anakin said. "Just as I thought." Persephone said. She kissed him again. "Just remember not to do that in front of any of my clone troops, or in front of any other Jedi." Anakin said. "Yes, master." Persephone replied, looking at the floor. "Hey, I said we couldn't kiss in front of my clones or other Jedi. And in case you didn't notice, we're the only two people here." Anakin said.

"Good point, master." Persephone replied. "I have been known to make good points from time to time." Anakin said. Persephone playfully slapped his arm. Before he could say anything, she kissed him passionately, trying to put all of her unsaid feelings into the kiss. "I love you, Persephone." Anakin said softly. "I love you too, Anakin." She replied just as softly. He gave her a hug, and she in turn gave him a hug as well. The two of them stood there, holding each other in a loving embrace. They didn't notice that Obi-Wan had entered the room to check on Persephone. "I swear that I shall not tell a soul what I saw." He said, causing Anakin and Persephone to jump in fright. "Oh. Sorry, I thought you knew that I was in here, but it seems that your love for each other distracted both of you enough for me to enter the room unnoticed. The two of you need to be more careful. I could have been Master Windu or Master Yoda. Just don't let yourselves get too lost in each other's company." Obi-Wan said.

Persephone! I was right! The Jedi are taking over!

The oppression of the Sith will never return.

She watched helplessly as the man shot force lightning at Windu

He's a traitor!

He is the traitor, aaarrrgghh!

I-I-I can't hold on any longer.

He must stand trial!

He has control of the Senate and the courts! He's too dangerous to be left alive!

Don't kill me, please.

I need him!

Windu looked at her in shock.

He must live!

Windu raised his saber, ready to kill him.

No! Please don't!

Nooooooo!

Windu's right hand, still holding the hilt of his lightsaber, tumbled out of the smashed window. He began screaming as Palpatine shot more force lightning into Windu's body. The force that Palpatine used was enough to throw Windu out of the smashed window to join his severed hand.

What have I done?

You did the right thing.

No, I didn't. She thought to herself.

Accept my teachings, and you will be able to save young Skywalker and your children.

I accept your teachings, my Master.

Good. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth... Ravage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of another chapter. It seems that Persephone might be being influenced by Palpatine. Read on to find out if Persephone can resist Palpatine's manipulation. And as always, stay lovely everyone, and I'll see you in the next chapter!