Part 1 ~

Daddy's P.O.V
I had just closed my eyes for a nap before duck got home when I hear her little keychain I gave her, jingle as she opens the door yelling out," I'm home daddsy wadsy!!" I smile and duck into the closet, waiting for her to walk up the stairs into the bedroom so I can scare her and just love her... I feel a slight movement at the waist band of my pants as my cock gets excited at the thought of her being caught off guard. I bite my lip to hold back the guttural moan and wait for her to come into the room.

I smile as I hear her little voice call out my name, " Travy!? Where is you?" She had a hint of sadness in her voice, hmm something must have happened at work that is bothering her. I quietly jump out behind her wrapping her in a backwards hug and kisses her sweet spot that I only know of, as she let's out a mixture of a squeak and moan. "squ-oooh" she blushes as she realized that she just moaned without my permission and looks down hiding her cute face behind a wave of her hair and frowns "Hey baby girl it's okay don't be upset. Why don't we get you all undressed and into one of my long sleeves so we can keep you warm and cuddle while talking about what happened at work today? Hmm?"

She just smiled and twists her body and hugs me softly before softly kissing my forehead, making me smile. I grab her face in my hands and kiss her deeply putting as much love and happiness and all the need of cuddles that I could into the kiss while I pin her against the wall and let go of her face, knowing that she won't pull away. As I wrap my arms around her waist, I part her legs with my leg and grind against her softly. " Go a-a-ahead moan freely baby girl ok?" She responds with a small moan and wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer. "O-ok sir". I swear she is gonna be the death of me one day with her sweet sexy little voice...

A/N I hope you guys like this story please comment if you want me to do a chapter for you just comment your name and prefered human and I will write one and post it for you THanks for being my readers