Part 2 Duckies P.O.V

Duckies P.O.V.
I had witnessed someone get beat up today in the break room and I get home to quietness, even tho Daddy's car was in the driveway. I always have the fear of him running away since my anxiety and depression have been getting worse with each passing day... I get wrapped up in a back hug and kissed on my sweet spot he only knows of while being pinned against the wall.
Yet I try not to cry from thinking back to when Grayson and Ethan were both fighting over something, I couldn't tell what happened to cause the fight but next thing I know I'm watching them fight one second and then the next second them being handcuffed and me being put through a meeting with a cop to tell them everything I saw... Today was just not fun until I got home and that was when it all changed...

"Daddy can we just cuddle today? I don't want to ruin the mood, but I just want to cuddle...something happened at work and now I'm worried about my best friends/ co-workers Ethan and Grayson...." I can't even manage to look into his eyes as he lifts me up into his arms letting me wrap him in a koala bear hug.

He must see that it is something that had deeply scared me and carries me to his dresser grabbing my favorite long sleeve of his and walks to the bed. " Do you want to undress your self or do you want me to do it baby girl?" He said with a slight chuckle. I just look up at him with tears in my eyes and he instantly knows to help me undress." I love you daddsy wadsy..." I say softly and he smiles at the name I gave him...and shiver as his fingers graze my skin as he takes my shirt off...
He smiles at my bare skinned body and leans down and kisses my lips softly. " You are so fucking beautiful sweetie...and I'm glad that you know that," he said with a slight chuckle. As he lays me down to take my pants off he notices my scars on my leg from when I cut just a few weeks ago and grips my leg tightly twisting it to look at it more clearer and growls deeply in displeasure...

A/N Sorry for not adding anything for a while, I haven't been able to use Wattpad in a long while, then their new update confused me so I had to get used to the new version...again I apologize and once again if you want a chapter about you and your human, please comment with your names