{Park Jimin} The bully Pt.1

*BEEP BEEP* The sound of your alarm annoyingly woke you up,
"WTF! SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP!" You said in an angry/annoyed tone as you threw your pillow towards the alarm.
"Ugh...but i dont wanna go to school!" You started whining, "AISH fine ill go..plus it is my first day in my new school" you sarted to take the blankets off you and walked towards the bathroom. You did your daily routine which are, taking a quick shower, blow drying your hair, doing your hair, and doing your make up.

 You did your daily routine which are, taking a quick shower, blow drying your hair, doing your hair, and doing your make up

When you were done, you went to your closet and got dressed. Since your not like the other girls that want to look good for boys, you wore something simple.

Your outfit ^When you were done getting dressed, you went downstairs to your kitchen and made yourself some breakfast

Your outfit ^
When you were done getting dressed, you went downstairs to your kitchen and made yourself some breakfast.
You were digging pancakes so you made them.
When you were done, you went outside and locked your house door
*Fun facts about yourself!*
- you are a literal SAVAGE🤘🏼
- you live alone because your parents died and you never got to meet them because they abandoned you without ever telling you.
- you are a very cold person when you see people getting bullied or hurt or even if they bully you or give you attitude.
- you have an ex and his name is Chanyeol, you guys broke up because he tried to rape you
*END OF FUN FACTS*
When you locked the door, you went in your car and got in.
As you were driving you also kept thinking about some things.
*YOUR THOUGHTS*
"AISH what if Chanyeol goes to that school!!! No.. he..he probably goes to another one...yeah....another one..not here" *END OF YOUR THOUGHTS*
You were trying to be a positive person, which rarely even happens.
You didnt even notice you reached school. You sighed deeply before getting off the car. When you got off the car you saw some people also going in, but then you hear like all the girls yelling and screaming. Others were even crying! You decided to ignore them and walk away but then a girl screamed and it got your attention, "OPPA!!!" When you turned around you saw 7 boys coming your direction. You looked at them and then looked back at the girls.

You whispered to yourself, "who are they? And why are these girls going crazy for them?" Since you were too caught up thinking, you didnt even notice that they were coming even closer to you. And before you knew it, one of the guys bumped in to you on purpose really harshly, and made you fall. You got angry and said, "YAH!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" You looked at him giving him a death glare. Then he answered, "Sorry, didnt see ya there since your too short!" You herd all the other guys laughing. You sighed deeply and got up infront of his face and said, "as far as i know im a little bit taller than you" ??? looked up at you with an angry face while the others were laughing. ??? said, "Do you know who i am?" He looked at you curiosly. You nodded, "No..and idc" you were turning back facing the school stairs you decided to walk up them, ??? was about to grab your arm but you were too fast.

When you reached the school doors, you opened them and went in. You said, "Well now im gonna have to go to the office and get my scheduele" you were walking around for a while now and still havent found the office.

As you kept walking, you spotted a girl, she looked friendly, so you decised to ask her for help. You said, "Umm...hey?" She looked up at you and then smiled. Then she said, "Hi!" She looked really happy which made you feel less nervous. "Can you help me find the office..?" You looked at her. Then she said, "Well ofc!" She had a big smile on her face, so you smiled back.

As you guys were walking in silence, she broke it, "So are you new here?" You said, "yeah sadly" you rolled your eyes making the girl laugh
You were confused, you asked, "Why are you laughing?" She looked up at you and just smiled and said, "nothing..my name is So Hyun btw nice to meet you" she said happily. You answered back, "Hi im Yoonie nice to meet you too"

You guys kept laughing and talking until you reached the office.
So hyun: Well here we are
You looked at her and smiled
You: Kamsamida
So hyun: yeah no problem, i mean thats what friends are for right?
You were kinda shocked because you guys had just met, but she was really nice so you nodded you head and said,
"Yes ofc!" She just smiled back and left.

When you opened the door, you saw a desktop and a lady standing there. You said "im here for my scheduele" she looks up at you and smiled and said, " OH you must be Yoonie" i nodded. She said, " well here it is" she handed you your scheduele. You bowed and left the office.

As you were walking you looked at your scheduele, you said quietly, "room E206??" You were confused but decided to go and find it.
When you did, you went inside. All eyes were on you, which made you feel uncomfortable, so you said, "WHAT!?" Then they all turned back to face their desk.
Teacher: you must be Yoonie...right?" You nodded
Teacher: well guys (he said to the clas) this is Yonnie, she will be joing us from now on ok?" They all agreed
Teacher: you may take a sit next to............(she was thinking) Ah! Jeon Jungkook. He rose his hand and you walked towards your seat.
~TIME SKIP!!!~
You are now home and you were tired so you decided to take a nap and sleep early. You went to your room and layed on your bed and fell asleep.

END OF CHAPTER ONE!!!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it!! This is my first FF ever! I will be making more episodes of "Jimin the bully" 😁 so dont worry!!