The Bully 💔 Day 2

You woke up by the sound of your annoying alarm go off
You: Ok Ok I'm up!! You said hitting your alarm for it to stop.
You: If I'm gonna go to school today, Park freaking Jimin better not get on my nerves! You said as you walk into the bathroom

You took a 5 minute shower, and then you did your daily routine. When you finished you started applying make up and doing your hair...

 When you finished you started applying make up and doing your hair

When you were done, you went to your closet and picked out your outfit for today

You look at yourself on the Body mirror and you yourself are amazed..
You: Damn Yoonie SLAY!!! I hope this teaches BT....what ever their name is, a lesson
You walk down to the kitchen and grab a banana and you started eating it as soon as you were outside.
As you were walking, you see the the group of boys and the boy that bullied you yesterday. You saw one of them pointing at you and telling something to the others while having widened eyes and mouth dropped. You see Jimin licking his lips and bitting them. You wanted to tease them (especially Jimin) so you pulled out your banana and started eating it. You ate it a way that was gonna get them turned on...
~JIMIN'S POV~
As me and my hyungs where walking, we see a familiar girl get out of a nice looking house. She looks so damn hot🤤, the way she walked which made her ass jiggle, the way how her crop top was also kinda short, EVERYTHING was just perfect. My thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon hyung...
Namjoon: WOAH Jimin! Isn't that the new you bullied yesterday?!
When I take a closer look at her, she looks at us and turns back.
Me: OMO YES IT IS!! Damn she's so freaking hot!
Jungkook: You mean Yoonie?
Everyone looked at him jungshook
Jungkook: What?
Everyone: YOU KNOW HER!?
Jungkook: yeah I do now STOP YELLING
When I look at her again she's eating a freaking banana!!! The way she ate it...it got me so turned on, I was feeling myself get hard.
~YOUR POV~
You decided that you teased them enough and you throw away the rest of the banana and kept walking .
You said in your mind: I hope that teaches them a lesson *smirk*
6 Minutes later....