Chapter 13

The night stay was fun. Ian and Adrian were also there. Dimitri finally confronted Ian about his behaviour towards us. Ian told him about his crush on Eva and how he was jealous that Dimitri was the one Eva wants.

Dimitri whacked Ian on the back of his head and then hugged him tightly. And ladies and gentlemen, the bromance continues.

Adrian was his normal self and I was so relieved that we're cool. I didn't want whatever happened in the past to come between us.

Caleb couldn't come because he had some work at home. We missed him.

~ ~ ~

My parents left for the airport this morning to pick up Aria. I'm so freaking excited!

It will be late at night till they come back home and I'll be all alone as it is the weekend.

Bryce is busy so he will come by the afternoon. I want to meet him so bad! I wonder what will he want for his 'reward'. My face heated up as many naughty scenarios crossed my mind. Stop it Anika! Get your mind out of the gutter.

I can't help myself but think about the pleasant sparks that travel through my body whenever Bryce touches me. And the growls that vibrates through his chest. Sometimes I think I see his eyes change their colour. But it's not possible for a normal human to do so and supernatural beings do not exist.

~ ~ ~

I was sitting on the swing waiting for Bryce. He said he'll be here in five minutes. The weather is getting chilly and I can tell it's about to rain. The whole morning I spent thinking on how to tell Aria about Bryce. Oh god! She will definitely freak out.

"A penny for your thoughts." I jumped in surprise when someone spoke up from behind me.

"Oh my God Bryce! You scared me." I exclaimed. He just grinned.

"Well that was not my intention. What were you thinking about?" he took a seat beside me on the swing putting his arm over my shoulders and leaning back taking me with him.

"Nothing serious. My best friend is coming today and I'm very excited to meet her after such a long time."

"That's good to know."

"Yep." Suddenly I felt a water droplet fall on my cheek. It's about to rain.

"I think we should get inside, it's about to rain." I tell Bryce and take hold of his hand to go inside my house.

"But what about your parents? What will they say?" Bryce protests.

"They are not home. They've gone to pick up Aria. Now come on, lets get inside." By that time the rain started to pour down heavily.

I held his hand and ran inside. As soon as I closed the door I told him to wait as I get towels for both of us. I don't want mom freaking out about how I ruined her carpet.

I went inside my room and opened my cupboard. I picked up two towels and went downstairs. When I reached at the end of the stairs what I saw made me drool. Bryce. Shirtless. Oh my god!

"What the hell Bryce! Why are you shirtless?" I shrieked out. He turned towards me with an innocent look.

"Do you want me to catch cold love?"

"Umm, no. it's just.." Bryce interrupted me in between.

"Just what? Does it bother you?" Yes

"No."

"Then what is the problem?" he asked me with that cocky smirk on his face.

"Nothing. Just take this towel and dry yourself up." I gave him the towel and left for the kitchen to prepare soup. It was quiet between the both of us until my mobile phone started ringing. It was in the living room.

"Anika, your mother is calling." Bryce shouted from the living room. I left the kitchen to attend the call. He passed me my phone.

"Don't make any sound okay. She can't know you're here." I warned Bryce and he just gave me a thumbs up. I accepted the call.

"Yes mom."

"hi honey, I just called to tell you that we will come home by tomorrow afternoon."

"What? Why?" I asked worried.

"It's raining very heavily and aria's flight is delayed five hours for the same reason. We are checking in at a hotel near the airport. You take care of yourself okay. Make sure all the doors are locked and close all the lights when you go to sleep."

"yes mom. Goodnight."

"goodnight honey." With that I ended the call.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist from behind making me yelp in surprise.

"so this means I have you all to myself for tonight." He spoke with his lips touching my ears. His husky voice making me feel things I never dreamt of.

He started placing feather light kisses on my neck and spoke "I think it's time for my reward."

My heartbeat increased when he turned me around and his lips descended on mine softly. His right hand cupped my face and left arm tightly wrapped around my waist with the intention of never letting go. It was like fireworks exploded in my mind and pleasant tingles ran down my spine.

Slowly, I started kissing him back. He licked my bottom lip asking permission for entrance which I denied.

He growled out and I gasped at that sound. He took this opportunity to spear his tongue inside my mouth and gently caressed my tongue with his. He started exploring my mouth. And I tried to do the same.

We both broke the kiss and were breathing heavily. Bryce latched his mouth to my neck and started sucking with a strange vigor making me moan out loud. It was getting difficult for me to control the pleasure coursing through my body.

Bryce picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I held on to his shoulders when he made his way towards my bedroom. How did he know which one is mine, I have no idea.

He gently laid me down on the bed and hovered above me. The look in his eyes was so tender, like I'm the most precious person in this world for him. In that moment I knew that he will never hurt me. I have no doubt my eyes were displaying the exact same feelings.

********************************

New chapter update! Yay!
Please don't be a silent reader. I would like to know who all are reading my book.
Share your thoughts about this book in the comments section or PM me. I would appreciate it.

You can find me on Facebook and Twitter.

Comment.Vote.Follow.