What happens at..First Glance

My name is Kay I'm 21 years old. I'm an Aries. And I like the color blue a lot. I have it everywhere and have blue everything. From phone cases to shoes to jewelry but not clothed because that's a little to much. I have long black in the dark and brown in the light hair with brown eyes. I come from a plain regular family who makes just enough money to pay all the bills and just enough money to only pay the bills and leave me with nothing except for what I already have. A girl gotta have some new shoes.
Since I'm 21 and have graduated college early I've decided to look for a job and an apartment because I can't live with my family forever I love them but they're aggravating. I was ready to be on my own. By myself. Not sharing a bathroom with my little brother. I was tired of not being able to come home late with questions and I can't even bring my boyfriend (if I ever get one) back to the house so I gotta go and I gotta pay bills so I need to find a job and asap.
Today I'm gonna focus on finding a apartment with my best friend Khal who has been with me through college and high school.
Khal has been with me through everything from my first period to my first boyfriend he even took me to prom after me and my boyfriend broke up. He's been my rock my person to lean on and everything in between. He's my pillow at night and whenever I have a bad dream he's there he only lives a couple of houses down and I can't even lie I once had a tiny crush on him but who has never liked there best friend at one point in time especially when they have dark curly brown hair that you want to run your hands through . He looks boyish in a cute way. But my little crush came and went now we're just friends and I'm fine with that.
"Hey khal" I said to my long time slightly            cute best friend
"Wassup babygirl" he said with a smile and gave me a hug.
I don't know why but he always called me that and many more nicknames like baby even though we don't go together.
   "Where have you been I've been calling and texting you" I said wanting to fight him
   "Nowhere I had to go somewhere before coming here" he said playing with my hair
   "Where" I asked being nosy as ever
   " None of your business babygirl" he said still smiling like he hadn't just kept a secret.
    We never keep secrets I tell him everything and he tells me everything. We have a special friendship where I can ask for a towel in the bathroom and he'd bring and i wouldn't care if he saw me naked. Even though he hasn't. He's never kept a secret or so I think. And quite frankly I'm pissed that he won't tell me.
      I walk into the apartment looking around when all of a sudden khal grabbed my hand.
   "What are you doing" I asked annoyed
     "Are you mad at me babygirl" he says bring my hand to his face.
   "No" I said still looking around
   All of a sudden I'm against the apartment wall.
   "I think that was a lie and we never lie to each other" he said looking angry  
  I had never seen him mad especially at me and this made me feel a type of way not sure if it's good or bad.
  "If we never lie then why can't you tell me where you were" I said slightly mad still
  "It's complicated I'll tell you later after we finish looking around ok"
I didn't answer I just walked into a different room. I actually liked the apartment it had one large master bedroom upstairs and two bathrooms and a large open area. I think I'll turn that into a living room but I really like this place and it was in my budget. I looked around once more completely forgetting khal was there. I went down the stairs to the lobby and told them I wanted the apartment. After I walked outside going to the pizza shack leaving khal but he knows where to find me.. He always does.

Hope you liked the first chapter I'll be updating very very soon. Isn't Bruce who will be khal so cute......But anyways like if you enjoyed comment if there any problems or anything that needs to be edited 😘 #bestfriend