Scared (chpt. 4)

Kay's POV
It's the next morning and I'm in my new apartment. I'm waiting for my sofa set and bed to arrive. Right now I'm in a crop top tank and tights with no bra because it's my home and everything else feels to uncomfortable. The doorbell rings

 The doorbell rings

^^^^crop and tank...
I'm walking over when I trip on my new rig I bought yesterday. "I'm so clumsy" I thought. I get up and see a hole in my tank right where my breasts are. Why do I have the worst luck. I figured it'd be ok since most people who deliver to this apartment complex are girls. But me being unlucky me I open the door to a boy. A fine one at that. He had blue eyes and that type of fuckable hair. I should've guessed something would happen then and there. I opened the door wider and let him in with my new tempurpedic mattress. I led him to the bedroom and when he went to put the mattress on the frame he froze.
His eyes started traveling my body and landed on a fixed point. I looked down at realize the hole in my tank had gotten bigger. My whole breast had nearly fallen out of my shirt. I turned around in a hurry but felt a hand turn me back around.
"What's your name" he said in a husky voice.
"Kay" I said taking a step back.
"Well Kay you are beautiful" he said still touching my back.
"Thanks. Do you know where my sofa is cuziwassuppisedtogetitwothmubed" I started rambling and rambling until he picked me up and set me on the bed. I have no idea when he put the bed on the frame but anyways.
I started to pull my pepper spray out my bag beside me because there's a strange dude picking me up and that's a whole tree of creepy. "I want you to go. I'll call a new person to deliver my sofa set."
"You don't want me to go." He then kissed my neck but I pepper sprayed him because firstly i just don't go around kissing random boys. Secondly he's getting to close and personal.
     I was about to run when my door opened again and I hear the sweet sweet sound of my bestfriends voice.
"Kay where are you" he yelled
I ran to him and almost knocked him over for jumping on him and then I pulled him close. He put his face in his neck and I buried my face in his shoulder.
   "A man came to deliver my bed and he kissed me and.."
  "It's ok I'll go figure it out"
     Khals POV
Who is this messing with my babygirl. I'm Khal im mixed but it doesn't seem like it with black hair and I get all the girls and when I say all it's to the point where it's fuck all the others the only person attention I care about is Kay's. That girl has been my ride or die since forever and I would do anything for her. And I mean anything.. I've always liked her. But in a friendly type of way at least that's what I thought.
   When we were little we would do everything together. Then as we started getting older some people started messing with her and it was then I realized how protective I was of her. I would always confront people who mess with any of my friends and family. But she's the only person I bought a flower for. A waterfall flower to be exact even though they're hella expensive but I brought one each day it happened. I made sure she was straight before I checked myself. So when I heard someone was messing with her I flew into a rage.
  "Who tf are you and why tf are you messing with my girl". Did I just say my girl.. it felt good saying that.
I punched him.. hard ....dead in his face until his face was red and blistered. He kept screaming "stop" but he doesn't deserve mercy for being a perv especially trying it on my babygirl. I picked him up and threw him out of Kay's apartment. I was tired of seeing his face.
I went back to her and she looked as if she was going to cry. She ran to me and I hugged her and didn't let go. For the rest of the night we just sat there together not leaving each other's side. Ive always liked her falling asleep on me but this time I felt something more but I can't exactly explain it. But I know I like it.

^^^^delivery boy up top🙃 maybe we'll see him again🤭
Like and comment if it needs editing or you wanna say something😘 Tell people about my book and make sure they read it even if you don't like it🤪 Also go follow me...😍
With love, Ttyl🥰