Mystery Man (chpt. 2)

Currently I'm sitting at the pizza shack drink my milkshake. Weird right why do they serve milkshakes at a pizza place I mean slushees that's ok but milkshakes.... Anyways I'm on my phone reading this new story on wattpad 10.. 20.. 30 mins go by and I didn't even realize it was that long until I heard a banging outside the window.
"What the flip" I said turning so fast I knocked down my chair.
I looked up and saw my other best friend posy. I met posy in kindergarten and we've been stuck together since then we went to the same schools and even went to the same college, Emory. Posy runs in breathless and I look at her like she's crazy.
"Posy what's wrong with you" I said looking at her crazy like she is
"The better question is what's wrong with you and what's not wrong with me"
I roll my eyes she always says something slick. Me and posy are forever. We kinda fell off in grade school but our bond is to Strong and flexible (the opposite of us)(; to break. She's Hispanic with a lot of nappy or tangled hair but she's pretty anyway.
"Why are you breathless" I said slowly because sometimes she seems as if she doesn't hear me. Well she hears me but doesn't reply.
"That's what happens when you run from your apartment. Which is like 3 miles away." she said panting.
Posy lives in the apartment complex I just viewed. She's the main reason I got a chance to stay there because there's a long waiting list. But I'm thankful for her for watching out for me.
"Why what happened" I said now slightly worried.
"Khal just texted me and said you went M.I.A on him Kay " she said still panting.
Posy and Khal get along but not that much. They're around each other a lot but they don't really talk much. And what I said right there is a whole lie. Posy, Khal, and me love to talk so naturally we're all friends and we tell each other everything sometimes posy keeps secrets though but I beat it out of her eventually.
"Text him and say that he can suck my butt because he knows where he can't find me so why isn't he here himself" I said rolling my eyes.
"He texted and said he had to do something and he'll talk to you later and he had a surprise for you" she said breathily
"Whatever" I mumbled under my breath.
At this point I don't care. He left again without telling me this surprise better be hella good.
I was getting up to order more food because I'm greedy. When this man entered the cafè taking loudly and obnoxiously loud. Being bold and stupid me, I went up to him tapped on his shoulder and politely said "shut the flip up".
He looked at me like I was on drugs and replied in deep voice that is so smooth it makes me wanna kick him and says "And who might you be"
"None of your business but you're being loud so can you keep it down" I said annoyed
He laughed and when I say laughed he laughed like a whole clown parade just walked through that only he saw. I looked at him and thought "this man must be crazy".
When he stopped laughing eventually looked down at me and said "You have no idea who you're talking to".
I shook my head and said "Do you think I care!"
He turned around quick bent down and whispered in my ear and said "You will soon". With that he turned around looked back once then left. He freaking left. But before he left he gave me a card with the name "Liam keeps" and a number below it. "Does he expect me to call him" I think to myself first I shouldn't because he's loud,rude, obnoxious. I should because he's cute. This is tough. Sike! I tore the card in half and walked out of the cafè with posy walking behind me asking what happened.
I said "nothing" and walked away. Even though I could feel her staring at me like "yea right". But I still kept walking and went to my parents house to move and take my things to my new apartment.

Kay up top^^^^^🥰
Another update... Comment if it needs editing or if you think I should add something😘 I'll update again soon. With Love,ttyl😍