Tiny, Tiny Marshmallows || DjWifi

☛ Hey there!

☛ Hey there!

On the Miraculous Ladybug Amino, there's a new challenge called the Promptmas Challenge. So, for the selected 12 days in December, I will write a short drabble-type fanfiction for the prompt that is given.

I'm definitely not going to be able to do every day, but I did this one, so that's what the first chapter of this book will be!

Anyway... The prompt for December 1st is Hot Cocoa!

I didn't really intend for it to be this long, but...

*insert roblox death noise*

I'm really happy with the way this turned out, and it's probably the best thing I've written as of right now.

Plus, I do love meh some DjWifi. •w•

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Tiny, Tiny Marshmallows
by MLB_Nutcase
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Her eyes gazed down at the hand that had just intertwined with hers, a blush grazing her tan skin as she finally, finally felt his skin on hers.

Oh, how she had longed for this moment. Only in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined this to come true, but here she was.

Slowly, she turned her head to look at him and her eyes went up to his face.

The corners of Nino's mouth curled into a smile, and his amber eyes seemed to have an otherworldly glow in the soft lighting.

"Alya..." Nino said quietly, not wanting to disturb the other people that were watching the cinema.

"Yes, Nino?" Alya squeaked, still not quite believing her eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Her entire world stopped moving. The only sound reaching her ears was the sound of her heart pumping. The sound of her blood moving. The sound of her heavy breathing.