Tempted

Sierra is 20 years old and going to collage as a mathematics major. She weighs 130 pounds and eats a pretty healthy diet. But she always wondered if she wanted to gain. She read fan fictions about weight gain and she wanted to try it. This is her story.

Ugh just one more day of classes until February break, thank god. I get up in my dorm all the way in Texas, away from my parents in Connecticut. I did my usual morning routine, get up, brush teeth, shower, and get dressed. I usually didn't eat breakfast because I didn't want to get fatter than I already am. I feel so fat everyday, I'm a size large and a 6 in pants, plus I do work outs on my but so my ass is bigger, which attracts guys. Anyways I stop sidetracking and head out to class. I take my car and head to my class, which is in the East Main building. I get to class and I take notes, we're learning about squares today and it's so boring I just fall asleep.
Time skip, she finished all of her classes.

Finally! I finished all of my classes. I can relax on break, I wish I could go home but it's to expensive for me so I'm planning to just hang out in my dorm. I'm kind of hungry so I head home and order a small cheese pizza and I will only have a slice, because I can't get fat(secretly she wants to be fat).

The pizza gets here and I pay and I found out that today they are offering this deal all today which is that you get a liter of soda with any pizza order. I knew I wasn't going to drink it, so I just put it in the fridge and forgot about it. I had a slice of my cheese pizza, it was so good! Why don't I have this more often? I finished my one slice quickly.

I then looked down at the table and I was tempted. Should I just binge this one time and have 2 slices? No no my belly is already hurting from just one slice. Then I just felt my arm go forward and grab another slice and then put the whole slice in my mouth at once. I engulfed it. Then I just started reaching for more and more, until I finished the pizza. I was shocked. I was angry with myself, I then look down and see my shirt rise up the tinnest bit. I put I sweater on because I didn't want to see my belly.

Then I was really thirsty. I wanted something to drink. I looked in the fridge and there was only that soda, I promised myself to work of the weight tomorrow and poured myself a glass. I the drank it's sweet bubbly goodness right up, then I reached for the whole bottle, downing it within seconds. I loved it. I was still mad at myself for binging but I then fell asleep curious at the future.