Shopping for the Stuffing

Since Saturday I've been eating so much, and it's been so amazing. I now found out that I love cake and pizza and doughnuts, which I never had before while I was working out to maintain my body. Since Saturday I've gained some weight, now I'm at 155 and have a bit of a pooch of a belly in front of me and my face has gotten a bit rounder, on the border of forming a double chin, and my thighs are touching at all times, my whole body jiggles and sways when I move.

I got up on Tuesday morning, thank god it's still break and I go to my favorite breakfasts buffet and I have 15 plates, my usual and I bring home 10 boxes of doughnuts, and finish 5 in the car. I make a stop at McDonalds on the way home from breakfast thinking to stuff myself today and try to gain 10 pounds in one night so I get to the drive through and order 15 Big Macs, 10 packs of 10 nuggets, 15 chicken sandwiches, some bacon burgers, 3 extra large shakes, and 5 extra large cokes. The person taking my order was astonished on how much I ordered. But I got my food and then went to my local supermarket.

At the supermarket I got 10 packs of ho hos, 15 packs of twinkes, 10 boxes of a dozen doughnuts, 5 cakes, 20 boxes of cookies, 20 cartons of ice cream, 10 liters of coke, 15 bags of chips, 10 packages of Oreos, brownies, and a lot of weight gain shakes. I was so exited!

I finally got home after my shopping day and thudded to the couch and started to eat.