the launch

(My pov)

We ran out of the overpass tunnel and e-de played another message "there you are your heart beat went faint for a minute but your there" "you wanna tell me what's going on" I said "history that's what your courier friend created all this he created the divide" "the courier did all this" I said looking around scared "the road ahead lies deathclaws and marked men" and with that we moved forward as we soon came under fire by two marked men gin killed the first as I took out my trail carbine and killed the second one we then went up to the bodies one had some sort of mini gun I picked it up as gin said "that's a shoulder mounted machine gun" I looked at it and put it behind my back as we pressed foward we then saw another warhead I took out my laser denonater and blew up the warhead as it killed two deathclaws the third one charged at us as gin took out the pistol I gave him and shot it in the head we then pressed foward as we then saw more deathclaws I took out my shoulder mounted machine gun and took them down easily.

(Time skip) because I can

After heavy fighting with deathclaws we made it to the end of the bridge and found a destroyed town as two marked men came at us one had a chainsaw so I killed him as ruby used magic and killed the second one I then picked up the chainsaw and stored it with my other weapons as we then found the Ashton silo as e-de powered on the console I then flipped the switch on and a missile came out and launched "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled as it hit somewhere randomly "what did I just do"i said caution like I then looked at gin and ruby "let's go" as we went inside the silo.