"She had teal hair in pigtails"

Your POV

"I walked through the halls of no emotion and cruel, people. Everyone around me, had seemed so annoying, emotionless and just plain RUDE! When I tried to make friends, people just shooed me and away or snapped at me, like, if I was some kind of disease! I hated it! I had never met someone at VOCALOID high school, who was actually nice or at least, friendly and doesn't snap at you, like if you're gonna hurt them. So, I guess, you could say, everyone around me was a jerk, eyeing me, like watch dogs and staring me down like, if I was robbing the bank or something! 

My name is (Your name) (Your middle name, if you have one) (Your last name) and I am a very unpopular boy and everyone just ignores me, I mean the teachers are nice but, the students are just emotionless and rude so, now I'm an introvert and stay away from people. I mean, if most people, are like this, then everyone else is right? Well, my parents are sweet but, I'm talking about my classmates and such. I marched, into my class, class A-1 as, I gripped my book bag and shoved myself into an empty seat, in the front, which was surrounded by rude, emotionless students, I unfortunately had in my class. The teacher walked in with her textbook and a smile, plastered to her lips. "Okay, class... I'm gonna continue yesterday's lecture and algebra..." Her voice, fading as my mind, decided not to pay attention, I mean, I never really pay attention and math is my weakest subject so, why even bother? I guess, I'll just hope, I don't get called on. I pretended to listen yet, it was probably so, obvious that I wasn't listening to a word she was saying to us. "(YOUR NAME)! (YOUR NAME)!" I heard the teacher call. "HUH?!" I snapped out of my gaze, slightly jumping, a little. "Ah, nice of you to join us, (Your name)-kun." The teacher, embarrassed me, making me blush while, my classmates giggled, trying their hardest to hold their laughs in. "Do you know the answer to this question?" The teacher asked, sternly while, staring into my (Eye color), eyes, expecting an immediate answer from me and tapping her finger at the question on the board. "Oh... uh? The answer is ummm..." I dumbly mumbled, having no clue, what we were even learning about. The teacher sighed, like if I was stupid. (A/N: Don't worry, reader-kun, you're not stupid, it's just a fanfiction! :) "Who can help (Your name), answer my question?" The teacher sighed. Thousands of hands, shot up around me, making me feel dumb and hopeless. "Miku! What is the answer?" She asked someone else. I honestly didn't even know who Miku was. I turned around and realized, Miku was the teal haired, girl who sat in the back of the class. I hadn't ever talked to her, before but, I hear she's very sweet and upbeat. She was about my height and she had long, teal, blue hair tied up into two, twintails and matching shiny, teal eyes. I didn't really know if Miku was nice or not. Miku smiled, brightly. "The answer is 2/4." The tealette replied. "Very good. Next time, (Your name), please pay attention." The teacher told me. "Yes, Ms. Rose-sensei." I responded, politley. "Okay, class dismissed." Ms. Rose announced. I grinned, as I gathered my things and dashed out of the class. It felt so good, to finally be out of that horrible, math class. After, placing my leather jacket, my pencil case and my textbook in my locker, I felt a light tap, on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the same, tealette, who answered that question in math class, Miku Hatsune. "Hi, (Your name)!" The girl, squeaked. "Oh uh, hello." I responded, shyly. "I was just wondering, if you wanted to sit with me, at lunch?" Miku requested. I smile, softly. This was a great, oppurtunity... considering I didn't really have any friends and had always sat alone, at lunch. I nodded. "Sure." I answered. Miku giggled, sweetly. "Great, see ya!" Miku squealed and skipped away, happily. Maybe, this Miku girl wasn't as bad as everyone else. Maybe, she had more emotion than anyone else. There was only one way to find out and that was to sit with her at lunch."