"Early kiss?!"

Miku's POV

"I sat on the sidewalk in front of (Your name)'s house, looking utterly miserable. I let more tears spill out of my eyes and fall either onto, my legs or on the cold, concrete. I let more sadness and misery wash over me, like the waves in the ocean. More sobs escaped me as, I tried to wipe away my hot tears, with the back of my hand but, more tears spilled out of my eyes to replace, the tears I had wiped away. I began to panic on the inside, when I heard (Your name)'s house door, swing open as, I looked back and noticed (Your name) coming down the white, stairs from his porch. Suddenly, (Your name) was right in front of me, with concern clouding, up his face, while, looking down at me. "Miku, you're still here?" He asked, in a confused tone. I had been crying there for about a full solid, hour, nonstop. I nodded, too embarrassed to even look at him or speak to him. "Are you okay?" (Your name) wondered, still concerned. I didn't know if I should lie or just be completely honest with him. I decided to lie, for some reason besides, it would take too long to explain the 'Teto incident' and he probably wouldn't even understand, anyways. I nodded. "Yeah... I'm fine..." I lied. By the look in his eyes and his facial expression, I could tell he didn't believe me for even, a second. "Miku, you were crying." (Your name) indicated, truthfully. I shook my head. "No, really... I'm fine." I insisted, while forcing a fake and pained smile and behind that smile, I was miserable. "What happened?" He asked, still not buying my words. I let out a sigh as, the lump in my throat began to rise, as my teal, eyes grew moist. I tried to remain calm and not tremble. "Okay, I'm not fine," I began to admit. "Teto and her 'friends' came over here, as I was leaving your house and they were mad at me, for not hanging out with them, lately and I snapped at them, saying how they were rude unlike, you and then, Teto, who had been my BFF since, preschool decided, that we're not longer friends." I explained. (Your name) looked truly guilty and somewhat concerned. "Miku, I'm so sorry." He apologized, with widened, (Eye color) eyes. I sighed, once more. "It's okay," I told him. "Just thank you for being, here for me." A grin spread across his face. "Anytime! You don't need Teto, if she's only gonna hurt you!" (Your name) responded. I grinned, as my tears began to fade. Then, I did something unusual instead, for walking away after, thanking him, without thinking, I pressed my slippery, pink lips against his in a way of saying, 'Thank you' and expressing my gratitude. My cheeks, immediately turned a bright, hot pink. I glanced at (Your name)'s cheeks and they were red - not pink. I closed my eyes and let the kiss, take care of itself. I couldn't believe I was doing this!! What if he didn't even enjoy the kiss or what if he didn't even like me?! I suddenly, needed air, so I released the kiss, myself. He panted, a little before, blushing, darkly. "I'm sorry, (Your name). I know it was not the right time, to do that." I apologized, still a deep shade of red. I was clueless on how he'd respond to this."