"Setting Things Right"

Miku's POV

"I stood where I was. shocked and frozen, all at once. What if (Your name) didn't even like me?! What if our kiss, meant nothing to him?! I waited for his response. My teal eyes were wide and open. "Miku," He began. "All I can say is 'wow'. That was amazing." He admired. I looked at him, in complete shock. He enjoyed it?! WOW!! I was just as, shocked as he was. 

"R-really?! You think so?! W-well, I've never kissed anyone, before." I admitted. (Your name) seemed even more surprised. But, every bit of his surprised expression dissolved into a soft, warm smile. "Well, you did great. I enjoyed that, I really did." He spoke. 

A grin spread across my face. A wave of relief ran over me. I looked around me and realized that the rain had stopped and there puddles, scattered all around us. I also realized, I was still outside of (Your name)-kun's house and my parents were probably worried and looking everywhere for me. It had been about two hours of me, staying there so, I needed to cut down on the chatter and leave, soon. I brushed myself off and smiled, brightly with somewhat of a blush, still sprinkled on my cheeks. "Well, (Your name), thank you. Thank you, for helping me... I really do appreciate it." I told him, with glee inside of me. (Your name) returned the smile. 

"You're welcome, Miku." He responded. I waved my hand at him. His smile was so cute and gummy, it was impossible to not fall for it.

"Well, I'd better get going. My parents must be worried about me." I added. (Your name), nodded in an understanding manner. 

"Yeah. I'll see you, tomorrow." The (hair color) haired boy replied, with a sweet smile. 

"You too." I noted and dashed away down the block and around the corner to where I lived. I can't believe I really kissed him. That was my first kiss. I thought to myself, as my legs carried me over to my light, teal house and inside of it. My parents herded into the living room as, soon as they heard me walk inside the house. 

"Miku?! Where were you?!" My mother feared, with a concerned expression written all over her face. I sighed.

 "Mom, I was just at a friend's house. Sorry, we were having so much fun and got carried away with the time." I lied, trying to calm her down and not make her thing, I was hurt or anything. 

"Well, as long as you're okay." She said and walked off into the kitchen, as my father followed at her heels. I was okay but, there was no way I was going to tell her about (Your name) and I having our first kiss, she'd tease me and I would never hear the end of it. My mother was okay with me dating but, I knew for a fact that she'd tease me at some point. 

Now, I was thinking about everything falling onto me all at once. No, I had to stop this. I had feelings for (Your name) and I had to tell him, there was no need for me to hold back and there was also no need for us to have something between us. I felt a single tear flow down my cheek maybe, I had just lost my best friend today, maybe I kissed a boy at the wrong moment and maybe, I just wasn't meant to deserve anyone but, none of that held me back. The world was slowly flashing before, my eyes. Another tear then slid down my cheek and hit the floor. I collapsed into a chair in the center of the living room to take a breather from everything I had gone, through. It was now time to set things right with (Your name) and Teto. It was time for me to set things right with the world again, starting tomorrow.

The next day, I decided I'd talk to Teto first to get the hardest bit over with. I thought I might as well deal with the girl who hated me first. Running down the crowded halls, I spotted neon red curls across the hall, it was Teto. She was with Neru, IA, Lumi and Haku, the five girls were chatting and giggling, I noticed how happy they seemed even without me. But, then again they were probably faking it to pretend that they didn't care if I was their friend or not. I was the most popular girl in school and a lot of people would bombard me but, not today. I then approached Teto as, she immediately turned to me and scowled at me. "Oh, look who's here? It's Hatsune-I-only-hang-out-with-(Your name)!" Teto barked, stamping her foot so hard, a loud BANG could be heard on the floor. "What do YOU want? Friends? Well good luck getting them because, as far as I can see, it doesn't look like you'll be getting any." IA and Lumi chuckled, their hair flickering around. I noticed how combed their hair looked but, I tried to ignore it. I glanced at Neru and noticed how upset she looked. She look like guilt was poured all over her.

I sighed and tried to gather my thoughts together. You can do this, Miku. I thought to myself. "Teto, I'm sorry that I can't help hanging out with (Your name) because, he's my friend and I'm sorry you're so stuck up and I hope you are too." I blurted out with care. Teto's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and hit the floor. The girls all around her gasped at my remark but, in no way was I guilty. I was just stating a fact. Teto turned hot and went off on me. She went absolutely INSANE! Her tone of voice was filled with anger.

"Listen, missy. Stuck up? The only stuck up one I see here is you," She whipped her combed, red curls and frowned. "You need to learn that I was being so nice to you. I made you so popular and you're just going to throw me away like that? Ha! You make Pennywise look kind." The rest of Teto's crew lost it with her. Neru looked like she was about to explode as, her face burned red.

"Oh my gosh, Teto! You really are a jerk! She is allowed to have more than one set of friends, you know! YOU make Lucifer look innocent because, as far as you can think with that small brain of yours, Miku doesn't have to be just your friend and using her for popularity? Now, that makes Pennywise look kind. YOU USED ALL OF US LIKE, TOOLS IN YOUR SHED JUST TO BE POPULAR!" Neru spat right in Teto's face and left her crew, whipping her long blonde ponytail. I couldn't believe my ears! Neru had just left Teto's crew and stood up for me all in the same breath! Teto was mortified as, she noticed Lumi walking away with tears streaming down her face. "You used us!" She hissed, walking away and disappearing into the crowd. 

"Some friend you are, Teto." Haku growled, throwing her a wisp of her new flowery perfume and walking down the halls to console Lumi, who was crying and covering her face with her long, white braid. "I knew you were a brat, Teto but, I didn't know you were fake." added IA, storming away with Haku.

I happened to be the only one left, standing beside Teto. I wanted to leave but, she stopped me. "Look Miku, I'm sorry, okay?" I heard her mumble in guilt. I didn't let myself fall for her trap. I knew she'd use me again but, for some reason I just couldn't let go. We grew up together and she was my childhood best friend or used to be at least. "I shouldn't have used you or Haku or Neru, IA or Lumi. It was wrong of me, I don't know what I was thinking. I am so so SO SO sorry. Please, can you forgive me?" I sighed as, I felt like balling up but, I didn't. I wanted to forgive her and give her a second chance.

I ended up forgiving Teto, along with the other girls and telling them I liked (Your name). They wanted me to confess to him and I thought that idea was a good one. I found (Your name), outside during lunch and decided that it was the perfect chance to tell him. "Hey, (Your name). Can I tell you something?" I asked, over the sound of me walking over the crunching green grass. He was sitting under a Sakura tree as, the pink fluttered around. I had to admit, he looked so hot especially with the sun hitting his sparkling, (Hair color) hair the way it did. 

"Sure, Miku." He told me, calmly and patted the spot beside him. I sat down beside him and averted my eyes from his. It was so hard to make eye contact but, I decided just to get it over with. My cheeks were wildly red.

"I-I well, I just... I... how do I say this?" I scratched my neck, nervously as he stared at me. "I like you." I admitted through stutters. I wanted to add something else but, he then just pecked my lips.

"Miku, I like you, too. You've helped me in so many ways. You've helped me break out of my shell and discover that not everyone is emotionless. You are the girl with real emotion, I've been looking for all along." My mind was struck. Yay! Everything is now perfect for me! Nothing was between us anymore and now, I had finally set things write and I was the girl with real emotion, he had been searching and searching for his entire life.

"Never leave me, okay?"

I smiled, brightly and it was truly a real smile. I said, "Yeah, I won't."