Chapter 15: last chapter

It was wierd that dream how much I'll miss them I can't believe what I dream I can't believe I can't choose.

         I get out of bed change and then go to carlos house and saw he already left...I broke down into tears .

----------------6 months later-----------------
          Finally the day they were going to come back the day I'm going to see them again.A feeling of happiness emerges inside of me.I get up from my bed and go to my closet.I put on a blue crop top and some gray jeans.

             I eat some breakfast,I ate some scrambled eggs and some waffles.after I ate I put on some converse.And went to the front of Alex's house and
Waited.After 30 minutes a car pulls up and Alex and carlos come.I run to them and hug them.

          Later I get a text message from lili.
Lili:hey girl today I'm having a sleep over and u and Carlos and Alex are invited at my place!
Me:ok
     End of messages

              I took Carlos and Alex with me,we got there and I went to go with my friends greeting them.

              After a while we all decided to play truth or dare.I grabbed a bottle and spun it.it landed on Alex.
Me:truth or dare?
Alex:truth
Madge:is it true you love her ,my best friend .
Alex:well the past six months that me and Carlos spent together ,me and carlos are dating,but we loved her im the beginning.

         The news took a while to sink in and I ran carlos and Alex trailing behind me .until they catch up.I turn around
Me:this news,I finally chose who I want!
Them:who?
Me:I chose carlos!
      I ran of and grabbed a knife and stabbed myself in the heart.

I started training off and then I hear everybody crying and in a second I'm dead.

--------------notes please read------------
       I hoped you liked this story I enjoyed it thanks for all the support.
       Go read my other story coming out tomorrow called separated and yeah please go give love to the story coming out tomorrow separated that will mean a lot and that story is also going to include Alex and carlos so yeah -peace for Today
Thanks