Chara's Judgement

It had been three days since you talked to chara and she wasn't seen anywhere...

Y/N:Frisk!

Frisk:*enters your room* yes~?

Y/N:so i talked to chara....and....may have made her cry....

Frisk:*she sighs* great job...now she'll*mumbles the rest*

Y/N:what?

Frisk:nothing stop worrying...i'll go talk to her you just....stay away for her

((Red:i think he's already been long enough..

Drunk Chara:Red shut up!! Your ruining the story..
Red:ugh ok... back to the story))

*you sigh and walk off as you decide to leave the ruins for a while and be gone for some time*

Chara's p.o.v:Ugh i hate Y/N ....why is he so nice?...i hate nice people...but yet everytime i see him...its like.....i want to actually hang out with him...ughhh!!!

Y/N: *you arrive at asgore's castle and you sit in the throne room on the throne thinking*

Asgore:Y/N......you look troubled.....whats the matter?

Y/N:*you sigh* King Asgore i...may have gotten your daughter mad....

Asgore:oh....well its best to leave her be....

Y/N:I feel really guilty though...i just wanted to help out...

Asgore:Well Y/N....she has had a hard life...so just give her some time...she'll come to forgive you.

Y/N:And if she doesn't?

Asgore:then you'll have to ignore her

Y/N:can i stay for a while?

Asgore:sure you can help me with the flowers

*after a hour you thank asgore for letting stay and you walk back and u sit down thinking of how to avoid chara when suddenly your phone rings* (alphy gave you a phone on the first week you got here)

Chara:hey come to judgement hall

* you walk towards the hall to see sans*

Sans:hey kiddo

Y/N:*u hug sans*

Sans:hehe whats up kiddo make it quick cause i have a SKELETON of work.

Y/N:*you laugh softly*  chara wanted me to meet her at the judgement hall..

Sans:*he goes dead silent and his eyes are just sockets* kid...i'll keep you safe just yell for help if you need anything

*you nod and walk off to judgment hall and soon arrive*

Y/N:chara? Hello?

*she walks to you*

Chara:Y/N: its time for you to be judged.....you aren't like the other humans...you haven't tried to kill me and you seem to be really nice to me...*sighs and walks until shes right in your face and gives you a small peck on the cheek* Don't say this to anyone or pull anything on me...i'll still kill u...

*she walks off and you just stand there blushing a light red trying to figure out what happened*

Y/N:Holy crap i'm in LOVE!!!

*you would walk off feeling very happy for you in fact were very much in love....with a beautiful demon girl and you were her's*

Phone rings*

Y/N:hello?

Red:hey its me red....good job bud i knew you could get her...well take good care of her

*phone call ends*