🔱TWENTY🔱

"...you should be the one who gets to do the honors,"

I placed my head in Percy's shoulder, hand intertwined with his as I grinned, watching Chiron hand the fleece over to Clarisse. She took a quick look at us before moving over to Thalia's tree, placing it along the bottom of the trunk.

The fleece glowed it's golden color, just like it did with Annabeth, before the gold began to travel up the tree. The dead parts glowed again, the branches sprouting back to life. It truly was a sight to see.

The campers cheered, hauling Clarisse onto their shoulders and parading her around the camp. I laughed, Percy and I now seated on a log together by a small campfire that was made with Arrow laying at out feet, grinning as the camp celebrated together. The barrier was back up and we were safe again.

Clarisse looked over to us, nodding her head. We nodded back, smiling as she was carried away for more celebration.

"Nectar?" Tyson asked, appearing beside us with three cups. Percy grinned, taking two from him and passing one to me. He sat on the log beside us, grinning at us.

"If you haven't had..." I said to Tyson, placing my cup in the air along with Percy's.

"You haven't lived," he finished off, clanking his cup with ours as we each took drinks.

"You don't need these anymore," Percy said, leaning forward and taking the sunglasses off of Tyson's face. He seemed startled for a moment, but smiled none the less.

Some of the Aphrodite girls called Tyson over, and he eagerly ran toward them, making Percy and I laugh. I leaned my head against his shoulder again, watching as all of our friends celebrated around us.

"This is twice now that we've saved the world," I mentioned to Percy, feeling his body shake as he laughed.

"Yes, I really think the world should take a break and stop getting into so much trouble," I laughed at his comment, shaking my head. I turned, resting my chin on his shoulder as he turned, looking down at me. "You know, you can't be sneaking into my cabin all the time now. Tyson and I have to share."

"I guess that just gives you more reason to sneak into mine," I countered with a grin. Percy reciprocated the grin, leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips. I hummed, unable to control the smile that stretched across my lips as I kissed him back.

"Pardon my interruption, but would you three like to go for a walk?" we pulled away, looking up at Chiron who glanced between us and Arrow. Percy nodded, pulling me to my feet and after Chiron, away from the celebration at hand. I whistled, Arrow catching up and falling into step beside me. "You both seem happy."

"I'm just happy to have that over with," Percy confided in Chiron, swinging out hands between us as we walked. "I know that it was just a small event leading to the prophecy, but it feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders."

"A lot can happen between now and your eighteenth birthday, Percy. I fear the Great Prophecy has yet to fully take effect."

"That's not what I'm saying," Percy told him, tugging us to a stop. "Finding out you have this big destiny in front of you is kind of like finding out you have a brother who is a cyclops. Might not be as bad as you think."

I looked down at out hands, willing my brain to think about the way ours hands fit so perfectly together and not on my own prophecy, which every day seemed to become worse. Every knew revelation pointed toward the prophecy being a bad thing rather than a good thing. I looked up, meeting Chiron's gaze which was already on me.

"And you, Luna, how do you feel about your prophecy?"

"I guess we'll have to wait until the Winter Solstice to find out," I told him, sending him a smile. I know he saw straight through it, but he let it go, walking away as Percy led Arrow and I to the dining hall, where a celebration feast was beginning. We never made it there, though.

"Percy! Luna!"

I whipped around, raising an eyebrow at Grover who was running full force toward us. He came to a stop, a couple campers behind him as he panted loudly, grabbing onto his knees.

"Grover, what's wrong?" Percy asked, seeing more and more campers going the way that Grover had just come from.

"You guys need to come see this,"

We followed closely behind Grover, who led us back in the direction of Thalia's tree. We met Annabeth along the way, who was holding the fleece in her hands.

"Anna?"

"The fleece, it was more powerful than we thought,"

I gasped as we came to a stop beside Thalia's tree. Ingrown into the roots now laid a girl, somewhere around our age. Percy leaned down, touching her wrist as her eyes flew open.

"Who are you" she questioned, two campers helping her stand up. I stood behind Percy, just watching the girl.

"I'm Percy, it's alright,"

"I had the strangest dream, like I was dying," my eyes widened at her words, as did Annabeth's. No, it was impossible, it couldn't be her.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Thalia, daughter of Zeus," she muttered, looking over Percy. I laughed, gaining the attention of Thalia and everyone else around us.

"Man, we really can't catch a break around here, can we?"

"Luna?"