prologue

It was at this moment that everything has changed...for their lives and to those around them...when Haruko woke up she had no memory. All she remembers happening to her is finishing a nice few episodes of anime and falling asleep but then woke up in this weird...factory?

     Haruko is a nice young teenager who loves spending time with her friends and watching anime but why would anyone want her. She's no one special as she notices she's wearing the same light blue shirt and pants outfit and not changing disgusted with how long she's probably wearing them with messy red hair and clumsy actions.

     There was a camera in the room watching her with a clean almost new tv on the wall with no windows not knowing what time it is. Walking out of the room seeing wires and piping out of the wall rusted and some even broken onto the floor.

     After looking around Haruko found herself seeing more cameras which didn't surprise her because it looks like an old factory but for her seeing more than one tv kinda made her have a erry and creepy vibe to it.
After exploring a bit more Haruko found a door with glowing paint saying "COME IN AND ENJOY THE SHOW" she was a bit hesitant about it before but finally entered. Shaking in her clothes and scared wanting out Haruko faced her fears opening the door seeing some...familiar but yet different faces.

     When she opened the door what she saw in front of her were characters she knew from the anime she's watched. As she looked around a bright and cheerful but very pale girl with white hair like she might be albino wearing a white skin tight clothes jogged up to haruko.

     "Helllooo!" She said as she smiled brightly at her.

     "H-hi?" haruko said nervously.

     "Does anyone know where we are?" A boy wearing a black...dress? And light purple and grey hair asked. As he asked that a black figure emerged as a few people screamed including haruko scared.

     "Crona shut your mouth and listen no one is asking you" the black figure said as he hits the boy and disappears.

     "You're crona?" Haruko asked

     "Y-yes but so far I'm just confused and scared and I can't do anything" he cowers as he sits down on some rusted machinery.

     "It's ok we'll find a way out " Haruko says trying to comfort Crona.

     "And who are you?" Haruko asks the girl that said hi to her earlier.

     "Shiro hehe nice to meet you " she holds out her hand. As she does Haruko gently shakes her hand as a man wearing a big leather trench jacket and...no shirt but nice blue jeans and slicked back hair holding a flask marching up to shiro.

     "Didn't I tell you that you need to cover up! I mean jesus children could be here!" He says that as shiro cheerfully ignores him as Haruko tries asking his name but he's too busy yelling.

     After looking around she saw a small group of people. One boy and two girls with pinkish purple hair and....what looks like horns?
     Haruko walked up behind one, tapped her shoulder making her jump.

     "Don't scare me!" She yelled at her.

     "Nana it's ok don't get mad " the boy told the girl that yelled at Haruko
     "Sorry about that haha she's scared and nervous. My name is Kouta and the one that yelled at you is Nana and the one to the right of me is Nyu. Say hello guys!"

     "H-hello..." Nana says quickly and quietly.

     "NYU!" the other girl said.

     "Nice to meet you three but um does Nyu only say....nyu?" Haruko asked Kouta.