Chapter 7: I'm Insane

I exhale, opening the door. Everyone's heads turn in my direction. I sigh, smiling. Jill runs up to me.

"What happened? Are you okay, (Y/N)?!" Jill shouts. I roll my eyes.

"I'm fine, Jill. I actually feel better than ever!" I shout, happily.

"Why are you covered in blood?" She asks. I giggle.

"Let's just say a little lady won't be talking, ever again." I whisper. Jill's eyes widen.

"You killed someone! What did you do?!" She asks. I giggle again, point to Jill's throat.

"I ripped out her throat." I answer calmly, pointing at her chest. "And ate her heart."

What is wrong with me?! Shut the fuck up! They don't need to think I am out of control.

I shake my head, taking back control of my body. I groan.

"My face hurts..." I mumble. Jill backs up.

"EJ! Jeff!" Jill calls. Jeff trots in from the kitchen. EJ walks down the stairs. "What's wrong with her?"

"How would I know?!" Jeff yells, angered. I set my hand on his forehead.

"Calm down." I slur, smiling. Jeff's body instantly relaxes.

"How the hell did you do that?" He asks. I shrug. Slenderman appears in front of me. I giggle.

"Hi, Slender!" I shout. He leans down, grabbing my shoulder. He looks into my eyes.

Jack, Jeff, did you recently cut yourselves? He asks. Jeff looks confused, nodding. Jack nods swiftly.

"Yeah, I stabbed myself on accident while playing the knife game." Jeff explains, holding up his bandaged hand.

"I sliced my finger with my scalpel while I was patching up (Y/N)'s shoulder." EJ explains. I gasp in realization.

This could be very bad... Slender informs.

"You mean, I'm gonna become a cannibalistic insane mass-murdering maniac!" I cry. Slender grips my shoulders. I look up.

You can learn to control it, just like these two do. Slender reassures. I start to shake.

"They can handle their own problems, but I have to handle both of them, at the same time!" I shout, starting to loose my cool. Slender shakes me.

Calm down, you have both of them to help you through it. Slender explains. I look I'll at him.

"Yeah, right! Jeff is a self absorbed insane maniac and Jack avoids as much contact with other people as possible!" I shout.

A sudden realization hits me.

I killed someone. And I enjoyed it!

Thoughts start spinning in my head, a mile a minute. Voices start talking. My fingers dig deep into my head, drawing blood. I scream, trying to keep the voices at bay.

"You ugly pig! Why are you still alive?"

"You should have died with them!"

"Your siblings probably hate you now!"

"I can't believe I kissed you!"

"Why did I trust you?!"

"You are such a horrible sister!"

Another scream erupts from my throat. I look around. The walls have black tar dripping from them. The people around me are distorted. They look like they are ink blobs, ready to kill me. I scream again, running away from the blob creatures. I trip, my head slamming into the ground. I black out.

~

I sit up, my head aching. I open my eyes, looking around. The walls look like they are bleeding black tar. I shake my head. The tar doesn't disappear.

"So, it's not my imagination." I process. I hear a chuckle.

"No, it is. It's just the schizophrenia kicking in." A familiar deep voice rings out. I look over at him.

"Jack, I'm confused. Why are you here and why are the walls bleeding?" I ask. He shakes his head, chuckling.

"Somehow, some of both mine and Jeff's blood made it into your DNA chain. It altered your DNA causing you to take on our developed features." Jack explains.

"But, you weren't born without eyes and Jeff wasn't born with the smile. How is it possible for those features to alter your DNA?" I ask, confused.

"It's not." Jack explains. This confuses me.

"So, you and Jeff are now like my parents? I inherited all of your physical and mental problems. So, I'm now like completely buffed out." I ask. Jack looks stunned.

"You pretty much inherited everything. Even my transformation ability." He explains. My mouth starts to hurt again. I hold my face, groaning.

"Does the pain ever go away?" I ask.

"Yes, eventually. It took about three weeks for mine to go away." Another familiar voice speaks. I look over.

"Hello, Jeff." I greet. He nods. I look over at the walls, watching the black tar slide down. "What mental problems do you have, other than being bipolar?"

"That's about it. I might have a small drinking problem. Other than that, I'm pretty fucking awesome." He explains. I roll my eyes.

"You will gain enhanced strength, speed, athleticism, a higher stamina, you'll become more durable, and more stealthy, all of your senses will enhance. And much more..." Jack trails off.

"I sense a but." I state. He sighs.

"But, you will have to train your abilities and some of them are, painful." He explains. I sigh, my gaze never leaves the wall. "If you eat kidneys, the schizophrenia dies completely. You just can't stop."

I sigh. I slam myself into my bed. I stare at the black ceiling.

"This is great. I am going to turn in a cannibalistic, insane, mass murdering, supervillian." I think aloud.

A pain tears through my head, I cry out in pain.

"Fuck!" I yell. I quickly cover my mouth. I groan. "Oh, come on!"

Jeff chuckles.

"Guess you inherited my bad vocabulary, too." Jeff states lightly. I laugh along with him.

"I don't think I can handle this..." I mumble to myself.

"You probably can't and Slendy will kill you. Either way, I'm happy." Jeff explains. I sigh.

"Why won't the world just end my suffering?" I cry. "I was so ready to die and now... I'm not so sure. I wonder what Lex and Mark will think of this?"

I sigh. Jeff and Jack stay silent. A thought crosses my corrupted mind.

"How long was I out?" I ask. Jeff sighs.

"A week." He answers. I sigh.

"Anything new happen?" I ask. Jeff and Jack chuckle.

"There's a new Pasta.. and Jack has the hots for her." Jeff explains. Jack's face lights up in pink.

"I do not." He argues. I laugh lightly. I shrug.

"Well, that doesn't matter because you two have to get married, daddy." I slyly comment. Jeff's face turns bright red in anger.

"I can't be your dad! I am literally six years older than you!" He yells. I shrug.

"Well, I have your DNA in my system, making me related to you." I explain. I stand up shakily. I point at Jack.

"Okay, you are cannibal daddy and you are... knife mommy." I state proudly.

"You are not calling me that!" Jeff argues. I shrug.

"I'm fine with it." Jack comments.

"Whatever you say, knife mommy." I taunt. I stumble past Jeff and out the door.