Chapter 8: Ani

"Where is this newbie you speak of?!" I call out into the mansion.

I quickly hear scattering voices. I make it to the stairs. I take a step, slipping. I tumble down the stairs, slamming into the back of the couch. I burst out in laughter.

I stand up, rubbing my head. I giggle. I look around the room, the walls seeping black tar.

"So? Where is the newbie?" I ask. Jill giggles.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Why are your spirits so high?" She asks. I smirk.

"You'll see!" She shout, giggling.

A girl walks out of the kitchen and into the living. She has short light blue hair and even lighter blue skin. She has three holes in each of her cheeks and her eyes are black with only a blue glowing pupil. A blue glow seeps from the holes in her cheeks.

I smile, widely.

"Hello, you must be the newbie. Greetings, I am (Y/N). What is your name?" I ask. She smiles back.

"Hi, I'm Ani. It's nice to meet you." She greets. "You must be the other new person everyone has been talking about. So, your like a hybrid of some kind?"

"Kind of. Some of EJ and Jeff's DNA joined my DNA, completely altering it. So, I inherited every physical and mental pro and con from them. My mind is a mess. I mean, the walls are leaking a black tar." I explain. She giggles, nodding.

"What were you like before you met the pastas?" She asks. I smile widely.

"Well, everything is pretty much the same except for my face. I have blue skin from an appointment gone wrong. My nerves we're accidentally frozen and-"

"(Y/N)! It's time to try your first kidney!" Cannibal daddy yells. I roll my eyes.

"Give me a second." I explain. I turn towards the stairs. "I am explaining my life story at the minute, you mind coming down here?"

"Fine!" He yells back. I sigh. I look over at Ani.

"Well, it is time for my first ever kidney." I sarcastically cheer. She giggles.

"Have you tried any other organs?" She asks. I smile and nod.

"I tore out a lady's throat and ate her heart." I explain. Ani nods.

"I eat souls." She comments. I smile again.

"Cool." I respond. I feel EJ enter the room. I spin around. "Hey, cannibal daddy."

He rolls his eyes. He holds a plastic bag out to me. Inside is a kidney, marinating inside some bodily fluids. I smile. I grab the plastic bag. I open in, taking the smell. I sigh, my mouth watering. I pull out the kidney, taking a bite.

I giggle, devouring it. The tar on the walls disappears instantly. My smile turns toothy.

"Look cannibal daddy! The walls aren't black anymore!" I cheer. EJ chuckles. Jeff walks downstairs.

"Are you seriously already feeding her organs?" Jeff asks. EJ scoffs.

"I don't know, knife mommy, is he?" I taunt. Jeff growls, clenching his fists. I smirk. Jeff's fists unclench and his smile is pulled into a sinister smirk.

"Well, knife child. I guess today, you hold your first killing knife, too." He taunts. I roll my eyes. I hug cannibal daddy.

"Thanks for the meal." I whisper. I let him go, walking over to knife mommy.

"Okay." I agree. He smiles. He pulls a knife out of his pocket and hands it to me. I take it.

I take the knife by the tip, holding it between my thumb and my forefinger.

I spin, throwing the knife mid spin. It skims right over Laughing Jack's head, cleanly cutting his hair. It stabs into the white wall. I smirk. I look back at knife mommy.

"Did I do good?" I ask. He grabs my shoulders, looking into my eyes.

"You did fucking fantastic, sweetie!" He yells. He pulls me into a hug.

My eyes widen. I hug him back reflexivly. He is really warm. He quickly realizes what he did, shoving me back. He rubs the back of his neck.

"Uh, we should probably get off the stairs." He inquires. I nod, tripping. I roll down the stairs, hitting the couch.

"Never gets old!" I shout, giggling. I walk over to Ani.

"So, what can you do?" She asks. I shrug.

"A lot." I answer. She smiles curiously.

"Like what?" She asks. I sigh, thinking. I feel someone shove me from behind. I stand up, angrily.

"What the fuck?!" I yell, spinning around. Laughing Jack stands behind me, he looks pissed. I start laughing. I double over in amusement. "You look fucking hilarious!"

"I can't believe you cut my hair!" He yells. My laughs grow.

"I can, I hate your fucking guts!" I yell. I roll around on the ground, laughing.

"The feeling is mutual!" Laughing Jack yells. I stand up, tackling him. He teleports out from under me.

"Come on!" I yell in anger. I sense an angry individual behind me. I spin around. Slenderman stands in front of me, arms crossed. My eyes widen. I wave carefully, giggling nervously. "Hi, Slendy..."

What are you doing!?" He yells in anger. I grab my head. I feel blood leak from my ears. I gulp.

"Uh, fighting with Laughing Jack. I wasn't going to kill him, I swear!" I explain. Slender sighs.

What am I going to do with you? Slender asks himself.

"I mean you could kill me." I offer. Slender sighs.

I can't kill you. The pastas would retort and I would have to kill them all. Slender explains. I groan, throwing myself to the floor.

"This is so fucking stupid! How come it couldn't have been just one of them!?" I yell.

I guess the universe just hates you. Slender jokes. I groan, holding my face.

"Why? What did I ever do to it?!" I yell, thrashing around. I take a deep breath, sitting up. I move my bangs out of my face. "Sorry, my anger is really hard to control."

It is okay. Slender explains. I sigh, holding my head.

"I feel like my head is going to explode." I complain. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up. "Cannibal daddy!"

I jump up, hugging him. He looks annoyed. I let him go, falling back to the ground.

"Hey, do your hands feel tingly?" He asks. My eyes widen.

"Yah, how did you know?" I ask. I feel EJ pick me up, running out the door.