4. Double Meat is Double Sweet

Yet again Buffy woke up on top of the toned muscular body that is Spike. He stirred slightly and wrapped his arms around her nuzzling his face into her neck. Buffy quickly realised the time and jumped out of bed looking for her clothes.

'What's the rush pet?' Spike said sleepily

'I have work soon sorry, got to rush home and get ready' Buffy replied growing irritated that she couldn't find her top, 'where's my top?' she growled 'I'm going to be late'

'Here, take one of mine' Spike replied throwing Buffy a black shirt

'Thanks' she smiled climbing back onto the bed to kiss him goodbye

'I'll call you later' he called out as Buffy was halfway out the door, Spike lied on his back staring at the ceiling, and he couldn't help but think that he had found the most perfect girl in all of existence.

'Buffy we need you on grill today' her manager told her straight after she had walked into the door, she hadn't even had time to put her bag away and wash her hands.

'Sure' she sighed heading to the back to get ready, they seemed to be under staffed today but luckily for her there weren't many customers.

Six hours had passed and Buffy was still slaving over the grill, it seemed as if the whole town wanted fast food today, Buffy had to skip lunch and it was just passed dinnertime and she was starving. Her manager finally let her on a break and she rushed out the back door to get some air that wasn't polluted by the smell of burnt burgers and fries. She pulled out her phoned and dialled Giles, he picked up on the third ring.

'Hey Buffy' he said 'how are things?'

'Yeah, really good, I'm finally on a break at work but wanted to know if you're free maybe later, to catch up' she explained

'Of course, of course' he replied 'definitely'

'Cool see you then' she said hanging up the phone just as she looked up Spike was standing in front of her holding a brown paper bag.

'Spike!' Buffy blurted out 'what are you doing here?'

'Wanted to catch you on a break, thought you could use some real unprocessed food' he laughed

'Oh my god' Buffy replied pulling him forward and kissing him hard on the mouth 'thank you so much, I'm starving.' 

'Sorry I must seem like a creep, but I swear this is a coincidence' he replied

'I don't care' Buffy smiled 'I'm glad you're here, really. I'm seeing Giles later, do you maybe want to come over and meet him?'

'Of course' he said 'I would love to.'