Confusing Turn of Events

Nancy's POV

"So, we've dropped off Daisy. Shall we buy pizza now?" I asked.

"Okay. I know a great pizza place at Itaewon, let's go there."

We turned on the music player, and hummed along to Bboom Bboom.

I relaxed in my seat, and sang along to the song.

"I couldn't expect to have better teammates." I told Yeonwoo unnie.

"Me too, especially you."

"Really?" My heart was pounding. "Well, I could say the same for you."

"Hmm, very generous of you." Yeonwoo unnie smiled, and I giggled.

I looked at her. Was it just me, or did she look more beautiful today? Or was I hallucinating?

Our eyes met.

"Mwo?" She said.

"I'm sorry, I was just looking at the trees outside." I came up with a lame excuse, while my face turned pink.

"You know, when you blush, you become cuter than before."

Oh. My. God.

Seriously? She thought me cute? I flushed a deeper shade of red.

Of all the peers in my life, no one could affect me that much. She was my ideal person, and compared to the angel beside me? I was just another ordinary grass that stood beside a flower. Of course, our fans could disagree, but I suppose I look up to my unnie.

"Thanks." I couldn't bear to look at her. Even though she described this as 'sisterly love', I had loved her with every ounce of my heart. I suspected that it was more than 'sisterly love'. I ducked my head shyly. I suspected my earlobes became red, because they felt hotter than before.

"We've arrived." She announced, jolting me from my thoughts. We had parked in an alley, and we clambered out onto the street, turned two corners and finally we entered the restaurant.

"Welcome, Dabin! Glad to see my favourite customer in the world!" A cheery voice rang out from behind the counter, and I peered around to look at the person.

He was a bald adult with black rimmed glasses, and it didn't take me long to recognise Hong Suk-cheon, the celebrity chef. 

He peered down at me, and said, "Who's this, Dabin? Looks familiar. You can call me just Chef, by the way."

"She's my bandmate, Nancy, and you ought to be honoured, ahjussi." Yeonwoo unnie smiled.

"Sorry, I only remember boy idol groups. So you're Dabin's girlfriend, eh? The one who she always talks about?"

I blushed, and Yeonwoo unnie stamped her foot.

"Ahjussi, she isn't my girlfriend, she's my little sister, my dongseang, how can you say that! You are ruining our innocence!"

"Sorry I rushed, I meant to say 'girl friend' with a space between." He smirked.

I tilted my head. Sisters only?

"Now, here's your pizza. Eat before it gets cold." He brought out three boxes of steaming pizza, and we paid and thanked him. We left with smiles on our faces. That man was really funny.

"How did you meet him, unnie?" I asked.

"When I was a trainee, I had a part-time job at his restaurant," she explained. "He is a good-natured person, although he can make jokes at the wrong timing."