Ch.11 The demon of chaos

*Present day, Lizzie's P.O.V, Date: 10/ 31/ 2087*

I screamed in agony and started to grit my teeth as a way of trying to minimize the pain. I angrily glared at Cherri.

"You fucking bitch! When I get out of this I'll tear you to fucking pieces"!

Cherri staggered up to me and smacked me in the face, gritting her teeth to help her minimize the pain.

"What are you doing to me"!? I shouted trying really hard to hide the fear I felt within.

"Like I would ever tell you. C'mon Don. We'll come back once she starts to behave".

"I'm going to get you back for this you bitch"!

"That's what you say now. But within a couple of minutes, you won't feel the same".

"TRY ME YOU BASTARD"!

I screamed out just as Cherri and Don walked upstairs. I was still in a lot of pain. It was almost unbearable. I felt myself slowly starting to black out.

I woke up in a really dark place. I looked at the ground and saw it was on fire. Behind me was a black building in ruins. And in front of my water the color of blood. There was a woman in a black hooded cloak. She gave an evil chuckle.

???: Heheheheheha It appears I have a new pet. Welcome doll to the Destruction dimension.

What is this place?

???: This place is where I'll summon you so we can communicate.

You'll summon me? I'm a vampire not some kind of demon.

???: But I am.

No... I'm getting out of here! I'm not serving a demon.

???: There is no escape. You will be my loyal servant. You don't have a choice.

I could sense some powerful magic coming from her. All of a sudden some dark smoke swarmed around me. I opened my mouth to scream but the smoke entered me. I started to see my memories of the past year. I saw Ciara and me at the restaurant. I saw Cherri and Don trying to kill her on several occasions. I saw Cherri's clan and my father's clan go into a deadly battle. I saw Don strike Ciara into her heart. Then I saw a goddess use her power against her demon sister. Both died on impact. After the battle, Cherri, Don, and Meomi disappeared. Leaving me, Donavin and Jaxton to mourn Ciara's death. I remember I was upset. I was afraid I was never going to see her again. When an angel flew down and granted her new life. She didn't remember what had happened though. Our celebration was short lived though as Don came to take Ciara but I pushed her out of the way causing myself to be snatched and disappear. I watched as my precious memories were changed... And watched my life from the past year begin to distort into false memories within my mind. And felt myself become something Ciara would hate most...

Ciara pushed me towards Don as a way of saving herself. She broke me and Don up just so she could use and manipulate me. She stole my friends from me. I couldn't take it anymore. Soon I longed for her blood on my hands. I let out an angry bloodcurdling shriek.

The black smoke disappeared and I looked at the demon in front of me.

Lend me your powers. Give me the power to end Ciara's life. I want that she-devil dead!

???: As you wish my loyal pet.

She gave me full control of the relic of destruction. Then took me back to the dimension I am normally in. I saw myself chained up. I yelled for Cherri and Don to get back down.