Kiss kiss fall in love

You and the twins spent the past two weeks enjoying the winter break, but with the end of year also came the end to the vacation.

"Can you believe the year is almost over?" you ask as the twins laid out blankets on the balcony. The twins arranged for a firework show to go off at midnight.

"It's been quite a year, but this new year will be quite memorable. We'll get to spend it with you," Kaoru replies sweetly as he placed multiple pillows on the ground.

"So, have you ever had a New Year's kiss, y/n," Hikaru asked with smirk as if knew it would make your face turn red. He pinched your cheek and smirked at you.

"N-no," you admit as you pull away blushing. You couldn't help but think how badly you wanted to share a kiss with both of them. Trying to distract yourself, you planted yourself down on the ground and rearranged pillows and blankets. The twins sat down and snuggled up against you. This only made it harder not to think about how much you wanted their lips on yours.

"Didn't you have a boyfriend for a little bit? Not to pry," Kaoru quickly added as he jumped into the conversation.

You craned your neck up to watch the sky light up with explosions of color as you pulled your knees to your chest. The twins never really asked about your ex once they found out about him, so you never really had to talk about him.

"Yeah, I did. We never shared a New Year's kiss though, not that I would've wanted to." You reply without taking your eyes off the sky. "He was very rough when it came to any type of affection, if you could call it that. It was difficult to get away from him."

"I'm sorry I brought him up," Kaoru apologized as he grabbed your hand and rested his head on your shoulder. You gave his hand a squeeze to let him know that you weren't upset at him.

"He is in my past now, you don't need to be sorry. I'm over the emotional pain he put me through."

"So, does that mean you'd be thinking about dating soon," Hikaru teased, but there was a hint of seriousness in his tone. You turned to him stunned.

"Wh- what?! I-I didn't say that—who would I even date? Don't ask such ridiculous questions," you ramble flustered as thoughts of dating the twins flood your mind.

He smirked as he looked back to the sky, clearly satisfied with your reaction. "Don't worry, y/n," he took your other hand and scooted closer to you, "Kaoru and I will beat off any guy that comes to ask you out with a stick."

"I would go with a slightly more threatening weapon than a stick, but I second that," Kaoru added.

"Gee, thanks. I'll grow old alone," you reply pretending to be annoyed.

"You'll have us," Hikaru teases as he tugs on a strand of your hair. You stick your tongue out at him in response, which only makes him chuckle.

"Have either of you had a New Year's kiss?" You ask as the three of you go back inside.

"Nope—we've never kissed anyone. Well except for on the cheek and that stage kiss," they both replied. You let out a sigh of relief that all of the girls at school were just bluffing about the times they had kissed the twins.

"That's kind of surprising actually," you admit, "you two are members of the Host Club. You have girls constantly throwing themselves at your feet."

"Sure, but we've never been interested in any of them," Kaoru explains. "There is someone we're interested in though," he replied shyly.

"Oh, really?" You replied wounded. You were hoping you would never have to hear either of them admit that they had feelings for someone. "Would you kiss her if you had the chance?"

"If she'd allow it, but I'm afraid my kiss would disappoint her."

"Why don't you practice then," you reply dryly.

"Would it be weird to practice with you?" Hikaru steps in.

"No not at all," you suddenly blush and forget about being mad. If it were anyone else it would be weird, but it was obvious how you felt about them.

Hikaru takes you first by surprise, he presses you against the wall and kisses you fiercely. He places his hand on the small area of your back and pulls you closer intensifying the kiss. His tongue glides across your bottom lip then up your neck. You moan softly as he continues to electrify you with his kiss. When he pulls away, your foreheads are resting against each other's and you're both breathing heavily.

"Is that how you kiss a girl," he coos as he tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear.  You quickly look at the ground to avoid his fixed gaze. Your heart begged you to pull him back into the passionate kiss.

"Y-yeah, that's one way," you admit shyly.

Kaoru replaces Hikaru's place and meets your gaze. He takes a moment to examine your facial features and then bites his lower lip as he moves in. He kisses you gently starting with your neck and finally reaches your lips. He bits your lip softly and starts to intensify the kiss. He wasn't as intense as Hikaru, but it was just as satisfying.

The three of you lay on the floor with your hands locked, hearts pounding, but no one expands on their feelings much.

"I think I may need more practice," Hikaru finally blurted out.

"More practice would be helpful," Kaoru chimed in.

"I think I can help with that," you whisper.