Chapter One

Pike sighed ; she hated leaving her friends , but she knew Sarenrae was calling her back to her temple. She always knew when the Goddess sweet guidance was pulling her to the golden temple in Vasselheim , that she help rebuild from nothing. As she made her way Vex'ahlia's words rang in her head once more from the previous night. 'Pike dear , you don't always need to be strong for us dear. Be yourself that's what we need. That's what a family needs."
But what if being strong is being herself ? If only she knew her greater purpose then living in the temple she help bring back from nothing and living for Sarenrae.
Vex knew her purpose , even Grog knew what he was ment to do , but she was just confused and conflicted. Though her family would never know, she couldn't bare see them hurt or feel lost , this was for her to find out and to find it out alone. It was towards the hours after sun down when Pike finally arrived to the temple , and all her thoughts went away when she was flooded with the normal comforting warmth that any temple of the Everlight brings.
"Lady Pike. We were told you would be coming back so we did you duties before you came , so you may rest " a very neatly dressed monk said walking up to the cleric. The gnome nodded and bowed with respect though the monk shook her head saying that Pike deserved all the respect. She sighed she often envied the golden monk robes lined with gold silk and blue fleece for warmth , but was thankful for her plate armor in battle that keeps her from falling into death's grasp and able to heal her friends, for another day.
"Thank you anyway , it's been a long day" she said rubbing her eyes , placing her mace on the temples weapon wall , and moving slowly to her room quarters.
She laid down on the halfling sized , blue sheeted bed with a golden yellow cover blanket, as a voice played in her head. 'Darkness rises , and light will fail , but Seven Will Rise.'
She stood up and repeated the words , and trying to figure out whose voice was that because that was not Sarenrae. The voice was cold and filled with hatred and destruction for someone or something. But once nothing happened the gnome laid back down and let the world of sleep take a hold of her once more.
As the white haired gnome stirred early in the morning , and brought her hands to her face and jumped back feeling something soft and furry to the touch.
"What in the Sarenrae happened " the gnome said looking at her surroundings and now seeing she wasn't in her normal warming room in the temple, but in a forest laying on grass , then she say a cat laying next to her and jumped into a bush.
"Oh Grog I think I need. Ahh I'm a fucking cat. Where the hell am I ? Who the fuck did this , I am a member of Vox Maxhina show you hands I mean paws" a soft ginger tom said as Pike poked her head out of the bush and said ''Sacnlan?"
The tom jumped back and relaxed hearing Pike's soft and soothing voice. "My dear Pike something seems wrong with me. Ahh something is queit wrong with you as well" Scanlan said jumping back startled as Pike came from the bushes. The she cat nodded as she licked a paw and drew it over her ears.
"I heard something in my head and I said it outloud last night but this must have happened because of it" Pike said as she stood up and began to pace back and forth as she began to think. She sighed as a rustling came from the bushes and Scanlan and Pike huddled together.
"Who goes there " a golden tabby tom said stepping out from the bushes to the two strangers. A white she-cat with ginger patches with a deep scar on her face put her tail up stopping the tom from starting a fight.
"I am Brightheart and this is Lionblaze. We are two warriors from Thunderclan and soon the rest of our patrol will here soon. What are you doing on our territory " the she cat meowed sitting down softly.
"We actually don't really know. We just kinda woke up here" Pike said stepping up as the tom , Lionblaze , looked unsatisfied by her answer and looked to Brightheart.
"Let's take them back to camp. Peacefully " Brightheart said as she stood up and beckoned the two new cats to follow. Pike stood up as Lionblaze looked to her and Scanlan and followed the white and ginger warrior.
''Let's play it cool. I'll do all the talking" Scanlan said padding up further as Pike's glance shot up and began to say many silent prayers to Sarenrae and hoped this go well. 'He is very charismatic. Scanlan normally gets his way , so why should I worry' Pike thought running after Scanlan as they were met up with two other cats.
"We have two problems for Bramblestar " Lionblaze said gesturing his head to Scanlan and Pike , as Scanlan shook his head and walked up and Pike glanced around worried.
"No , you got it all wrong , we are bot problems. We are here to help , though we ourselves may not know why but seven of us are here. But in different areas and maybe clans" Scanlan said said padding up in his normal confident stride from when he was back home.
Lionblaze looked unconvinced, but Brightheart and the other three cats nodded and lead the pair to the camp. And Scanlan gave Pike a small wink and she let out a deep sigh of relief.
"Bramblestar we found two strangers and decided to we should bring them to you" Brightheart said looking back to them as Scanlan winked to the leader who seemly got confused but didn't let it show.
"Ok I will test these strangers and if they prove themselves useful , then I will let them stay as full Thunderclan cats" Bramblestar meowed as Pike and Scanlan nodded , knowing they could for sure they could meet their standards.